NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been having a very mild winter so far here, but a nice cold snap is here this morning (saw 23 degrees in the car on the way to work today). I haven't had much call to wear a coat yet, but I grabbed my good old maroon jacket to wear today. I stuck my hand in the pocket...thought "Whoa, what is that?" ...pulled out a pink foil-wrapped Butterfinger chocolate Easter egg. An Easter egg? I guess I haven't worn this coat since last spring! Also found some ticket stubs from a Texas A&M v. Texas Tech football game. I think it's time to wash my coat, huh?

So, what's the most unusual item you've discovered in a pocket?

:yaya:

·
Where is home ....
11,013 Posts
I found a used tissue once that hadn't been used in a while. :p Ick.

Right now ... no pockets. Im still in my PJ.s However, when I go to work I will have: chapstick, my car key, my house & work keys .... yeah.

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
I found a Palm Pilot once. I also found a hampster in the coat next to it (which is what I was looking for anyway).

·
Keep the Faith
33 Posts
receipts from the local grocery store and hair clips. i once found a $10 bill in a coat that i've used in a year. i love it when that happens. :D

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
deeceedub said:
Eeeek! A hamster?!? I thought you had cats, KC!
I do now. This was some time ago.. when I was still in school. The hampster escaped, and I had a feeling he'd make it into the closet somewhere... the Palm Pilot was a surprise tho!

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
one of my jackets has a ticket stub from the first movie i took my now fiance to way back before we were going out..at least i hope it still does..

another has a $20 in case of emergencies and chap stick

·
5/23/10 <3
10,918 Posts
I've had my hamster in my pocket before...and one of my ferrets. Also, when I was little, my parents used to take care of baby squirrels for the wildlife center they volunteered for and some of the babies would like to sleep in pockets. :)

Other than that, nothing too unusual: my phone and keys

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
I found a 50 dollar bill in one of my pockets of my coat once...I think my dad slipped it there but he wouldnt admit to it. He knew I had no money and I was heading home to LI from visiting him and my mom in PA

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CyberGreenBaby said:
I found a 50 dollar bill in one of my pockets of my coat once...I think my dad slipped it there but he wouldnt admit to it. He knew I had no money and I was heading home to LI from visiting him and my mom in PA
Awwwwwww, that is sweet. He was just worried 'bout his baby :hugkiss:

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Chapstick. Always.

Coins, bills, breath mints.

No small animals in there.

Not much else.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts