NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
5/23/10 <3
11,076 Posts
How is it? I haven't really gotten any details from anyone who is on it.

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it seems cool. I just got it this morning, so i don't rally have anyone yet.

so the only real test is to see when it finally goes public, to see if people will actually use it.

oh yeah.... i got invites for anyone who's interested!!

·
Kaylee Bug
366 Posts
I am interested in seeing what the interface is like.

it seems cool. I just got it this morning, so i don't rally have anyone yet.

so the only real test is to see when it finally goes public, to see if people will actually use it.

oh yeah.... i got invites for anyone who's interested!!

·
Super Moderator
14,751 Posts
I don't know what it even is!

I have Google as my homepage, but what is the "+"???? :confused:

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I have it Jose. :D

Google+ is basically googles answer to facebook. Supposed to be a more secure, more private social network. We'll see how that goes!

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,846 Posts
I guess I have it. I submitted the request for it, but haven't received confirmation yet. Once I get ot, I will be.

Just another medium where orgers will forget about the org....oops, did I say that???:rolleyes:

Seriously, I guess it will be a good thing- we can network more orgers and beetle people.

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess I have it. I submitted the request for it, but haven't received confirmation yet. Once I get ot, I will be.

Just another medium where orgers will forget about the org....oops, did I say that???:rolleyes:

Seriously, I guess it will be a good thing- we can network more orgers and beetle people.
Well the request is different from an invite. The request will just have google email you once they go fully public with it. If there's someone who already has it, they can send anyone an invite, and it will let you join before it goes fully public.

SO yes, there's not much use of it right now, but you can get your profile all set up beforehand before anyone else can set theirs. Plus it makes you feel special having something not everyone can free sign up for yet.

If anyone wants to test the waters and see what its like, send me a PM with your email address and i'll send an invite along.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts