NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
USC School of Dentistry!
Joined
·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2002 Platinum Gray Turbo S

No crazy drivetrain mods yet. Maybe a downpipe and exhaust upgrades in the future. Happy buggin'!

Mods so far:
Euro Fog Light w/Euro Switch
Neuspeed Rear Sway Bar
17" Mille Miglia
Red LED City Lights
Snowbox Removed
GFB Hybrid DV/BOV
Audi TT Aluminum accents
Clear lenses front/back
VW Mudflaps
 

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
14,766 Posts
Ooh! Oooh! Platinum Gray Turbo S! Yummy....... :D
 

·
#1 Auntie
Joined
·
4,549 Posts
Hey, how come you never come to any SoCal gtg's?! :D

Great looking buggy! USC... right on :) My coworker just graduated from there so he's gotten me into liking that school :D
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
14,766 Posts
More pics, please! :D
 

·
USC School of Dentistry!
Joined
·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just never know when the SoCal GTGs are?! I'd love to go! How do I find out? :confused:
 

·
USC School of Dentistry!
Joined
·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
niki said:
Hey, how come you never come to any SoCal gtg's?! :D

Great looking buggy! USC... right on :) My coworker just graduated from there so he's gotten me into liking that school :D
Sweet! Another USC fan! Welcome to the family! :toast:
 

·
#1 Auntie
Joined
·
4,549 Posts
SoCalTurboS said:
I just never know when the SoCal GTGs are?! I'd love to go! How do I find out? :confused:
We always make a thread for them in the GTG portion of the forum under USA: West. There's one coming up on the 16th of June at the Irwindale Speeday if you'd like to come to that! :D

http://newbeetle.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19146
 

·
#1 Auntie
Joined
·
4,549 Posts
Psst... hey I just looked at your profile and my friend graduated from USC for dentistry too! Maybe you know him...? His degree is in something Biology and he'll be going to grad school to further his education.
 

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
Joined
·
10,280 Posts
niki said:
Psst... hey I just looked at your profile and my friend graduated from USC for dentistry too!
My favorite dentist also graduated from there..........

 

·
Worry less, drive more
Joined
·
4,270 Posts
Nice bug!! My cousin just graduated from USC and she's going to get her law degree there too. Is the blue Lancer part of your family? My mom has a white 2002 OZ Rally edition and she loves it a lot.

Welcome to the funny farm aka the Org!

Cori
 

·
USC School of Dentistry!
Joined
·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CoriBug said:
Nice bug!! My cousin just graduated from USC and she's going to get her law degree there too. Is the blue Lancer part of your family? My mom has a white 2002 OZ Rally edition and she loves it a lot.

Welcome to the funny farm aka the Org!

Cori
Congrats to your cousin! Yup, the Lancer is my sister's car. She loves it! My bug is currently at the doctor's office...60K checkup. I used to do these myself, thanks to the help of .oRg members, but I just don't have the time anymore. :(
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top