NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new, never been installed ECU for the AWV engine code. It came with with my new motor but it is for a 5 speed so I ended up using my old ECU. I'm tired of looking at it and want it gone. It's been sitting on my shelf for 2 or 3 years now. Anyone want it? Send me an offer. I have no clue what to ask for it.

Stock Bosch diverter valve is up for grabs too. I'll let it go super cheap. Still works great. I just upgraded to the forge 007 for funsies.

Also I'd be willing to part with my old stock 17" wheels if anyone near Tulsa OK would want them. Just sitting in the garage taking up space. I don't care to ship them. If no one wants em, I'll probably get them powder coated black and slap some winter tires on them. :) Pictures of them are on George's thread in my sig..

I may have some other junk coming up soon too (I'm looking at brand new OEM headlights because my current ones are a tiny bit foggy and it drives me batty. They look much better now that they've been wet sanded though.) so I'll keep this updated.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
I have a brand new, never been installed ECU for the AWV engine code. It came with with my new motor but it is for a 5 speed so I ended up using my old ECU. I'm tired of looking at it and want it gone. It's been sitting on my shelf for 2 or 3 years now. Anyone want it? Send me an offer. I have no clue what to ask for it.

Stock Bosch diverter valve is up for grabs too. I'll let it go super cheap. Still works great. I just upgraded to the forge 007 for funsies.

Also I'd be willing to part with my old stock 17" wheels if anyone near Tulsa OK would want them. Just sitting in the garage taking up space. I don't care to ship them. If no one wants em, I'll probably get them powder coated black and slap some winter tires on them. :) Pictures of them are on George's thread in my sig..

I may have some other junk coming up soon too (I'm looking at brand new OEM headlights because my current ones are a tiny bit foggy and it drives me batty. They look much better now that they've been wet sanded though.) so I'll keep this updated.
Pair of OEM running on the Vortex if memory serves.

M.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts