VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Still pretty new to these forums but thought I'd add some photos of my new New Beetle. I purchased this car a couple of weeks ago, it is my 2nd Beetle (the first was a batik blue '99 GLS 2.0). This one is a 2007 2.5 manual in Harvest Moon with all the standard features and about 12,700 miles on the clock when I bought it.

The pics are pre-repair. The dealer repainted my front bumper and driver-side door handle after I pointed out a couple of stress cracks and one chip. Now I'm in for another repair as, apparently they also failed to notice the burned out a/c backlight bulb on the dash. Go figure. :p So, needless to say, I've been driving a loaner more than I have been driving my own car, but hopefully we'll have plenty of years left together after this initial break-in stage. ;)

Anyway, here are the photos. This is the first non-salvage Beetle I've owned, so I'm still marvelling at how smoothly it handles! Out of curiosity, can anyone tell me what that little circle is on the front bumper? My last NB didn't have that, so just wondering...

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Out of curiosity, can anyone tell me what that little circle is on the front bumper? My last NB didn't have that, so just wondering...
This may throw some light your way ;)

Nice White Bug :D

·
Super Moderator
14,802 Posts
Congrats for your 2nd New Beetle! :party:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts