NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Now back in a Beetle!
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its not a NB , but at least its a Beetle anyways! Im going to be a proud owner soon of a 1974 VW super beetle! Woohoo! No more am I going to be beetle-less! Im so happy I cant contain myself!

·
Super Moderator
5,364 Posts
Nice! At times I wish I still had my 70, but it was going to take a lot of work. Although now I probably have the time and money to do it.

·
Now back in a Beetle!
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I cant reveal the car or the P.O. as of yet because the deal isnt finalized yet, but thats only a formality. Soon I can post pics & more info. I will keep you all posted!

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Once you're bitten by the Bug, you can't stay away for long..... :) I know this for a fact. :eek:

·
Now back in a Beetle!
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I full well know what you're talking about!:D And once you have been bitten by the BUG there is no known cure;it's terminal!:p I just wish it wasn't so tough finding tires for the older bugs;and once you do find some-they are either cheap but no longer available;or available but they want $80+! I'm hoping I can reveal more info about the car & the P.O. soon;he is well known & respected on many VW sites & clubs & has an excellent reputation,including being known on this site.

·
Now back in a Beetle!
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Beetle is officially mine now! SOLD! Wooohooo! Pics & links to follow!

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Is he an Org member, too?

·
Now back in a Beetle!
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup he is...I believe his screen name is bugnme or something like that. He owns TVA & the Oldbug.com website.

·
Now back in a Beetle!
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He does currently own a '01 NB 1.8T

·
Now back in a Beetle!
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oops I had Randy's Org screen name wrong.It is:
bugnbox

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Thought I recognized that. :p

·
Super Moderator
5,364 Posts
OOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

·
Now back in a Beetle!
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just booked the car transport company;wish me luck! Lol! I wish someone here on the Org lived close by to either pick up location to give me a little more peace of mind..
either:
32225 Temecula Pkwy;Temecula CA
or
1682 Ord Way
Oceanside,CA
I would be sooo grateful if they can be an extra set of eyes for me!
Shipping company here:
http://www.cargoautotransport.com/

·
Now back in a Beetle!
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can I get a WOO WOO WOO from y'all out there? How about a few " w00t"s here & there too.... Lmao!

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Woohoo! I'm so happy for you! :party:

·
Now back in a Beetle!
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hehe thanks to all of you!

·
Now back in a Beetle!
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The trucking company just called me & said the Beetle will be picked up friday from the Oceanside CA location; it will take 7-10 days to get to its' new home! WOOOOHOOOO! I am stoked! Praise the Lord!

·
Now back in a Beetle!
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's loading day today in sunny southern California! Time to begin this Beetles' journey to its' new home! I can see the headlines now:
"SWISS POST INVADES NEW YORK!"
Hahahaha.....:D:p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts