VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a 2002 New Beetle GLS with a 2.0 engine, 156K miles, pretty good body and engine and tranny seem good.

I have a question. On the dash there are some switches and some are broken off. I don't know if they go to anything or if they were blanks.

Does someone have close to that year model that can post a picture of their switches?

The bug is Canary yellow and is a GLS. It has light gray cloth interior and gray carpet.

I know I'm going to have to redo the door panels and I'm ok with that. As long as this forum is here, I think I am good.

·
Air Cooled Relic
22 Posts
Welcome - as a newer member myself I have to say that this is a great site. I am just starting to get to know some of the regulars and so far everyone has been very helpful and very supportive without any negative comments. As another member said to me "welcome home" which said a lot to me. Hang out and get to know some of us, you will not be sorry you did.

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts