NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banana Bug
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the privilege of following a brand new 2012 Beetle in what appeared to be Harvest Moon color(tan regardless). I went home and checked and VW doesn't even make one in that color... :confused: And apparently they aren't even being sold yet. Maybe the local VW dealer had one specially painted. The funny part was when I first saw it, I mistook it for a Porsche 911!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I saw a black one and a white one today. The dealer did say they would be coming in a brownish color. It is supposed to be the same brown color the jetta comes in. Maybe that's what you saw!

·
Where is home ....
11,013 Posts
Dealers have a few for test drives. They are allowing people to test drive for 24 hours then bring it back. They are not allowed to sell the cars for 90 days. I've seen a Black, Silver (2.5 engine), and drove a white 2.0T with automatic. :p

I want to take the turbo home for 24 hours. But, parents don't want me to. 0_o

·
5/23/10 <3
11,090 Posts
Saw a white one on Saturday. Only saw it from the back, but it looked pretty slick!

·
Where is home ....
11,013 Posts
Driving the 2.0T today in Candy White. So far, driven it 80 miles. Pretty smooth. It's reminding me how 'old' Zoomer is - 9 years in January.

Saw a black one last week. Nice color.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
I saw one today. In my garage. :p. Just picked it up! I've only seen one other around the Cleveland area... Hope to see more on the road soon!

·
Super Moderator
14,755 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts