NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my red 2013 TDI about 3 weeks ago and it has to be the best car I've ever owned.
It looks like this group is pretty active in Florida so I'm hoping to find other folks in the Tampa Bay Area.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
A warm welcome to the greatest Beetle ORG on the web. We love photos, so, I hope you'll share a batch of yours!

Look for Iggysmom and ScarabY2k

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
I bought my red 2013 TDI about 3 weeks ago and it has to be the best car I've ever owned.
It looks like this group is pretty active in Florida so I'm hoping to find other folks in the Tampa Bay Area.
Welcome to the Org. You are in good company. We have a boat load of Floridian Orgers, and several in and around the Tampa Area, Jacksonville, Orlando. Paging IggysMom!! Dont forget to share some pics, we love pics!!

·
Super Moderator
14,784 Posts
AWESOME!!! :party:

Thanks so much for joining us!!! :clap:

Pics, please! :D

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
Happy dance time :banana:

welcome hello Floridian... greetings my neighbor, from sunny Jacksonville Florida. as the others have mentioned, and as you well know, the Florida beetle group is very active, especially Central Florida, northward. there's lots of great stuff going on with our crew- I hope you remain active here in the forums, and get involved in all that we are doing.

I know there's a big get together this coming Friday evening at the Coney Island hot dog drive in, in Brooksville.Iggy's Mom from Tampa, Jason/Severe from Tampa too and Lisa/Steve from Spring Hill, will be there. I know for sure they would be more than happy to have you join in on all of the fun.

hope to meet you down the road soon. Very excited to have you a part of the org & the Florida group. Welcome. :)

Ooo, also check the link out in my signature for our org members Facebook group. Join in, introduce yourself and make yourself at home.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hello and welcome to the org! I'm/we Lisa and Steve from spring hill! This is a great place we have met and made many new friends here! As far as I know big anniversary party in Brooksville Coney Island hot dog Friday nite 6pm! Mostly older bugs, then we/us showed up with BugBite, Iggy-iggysmom/ Kristen, eggy-severe/Jason, and we have been going monthly! great time! Hope to see and meet!:)

Also we love pics!!!

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Welcome!! Glad you found us:D
Post some pix soon WE LOVE PIX :)

Glad to have you;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts