Hello, I bought a used 05 Beetle Convertible and it consistently dies on me. It seems to do alright if I'm driving around town but if it sits overnight it goes dead and won't turn over. If I leave it for more than a night it completely dies. I don't think that I'm leaving anything on inside (chargers, radio, lights)but something has to be draining my battery. I had the battery checked and replaced about a month ago and it is still dead when I get in to start it. I have an issue with my passenger door not dropping and raising when I close and open the door. I've read on some of these forums that that might be parasitic on my battery. I've also read about fuse problems being an issue. My car is sitting in a parking lot, I tried to jump it last night and it wouldn't charge. I don't know what to do next. Help!