NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I'm back! My 04 nb gls is gone but not forgotten and here is his replacement Stella. ImageUploadedByAG Free1361735418.866573.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
Incredible color & a sweet looking beetle! Congrats.

Hey you all should roll down with Jerry (Bugman) in May & join us for T.O.D. We'd love to have Team Stella cruise the Carolina mountains with us.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide App

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Welcome back, with a vengeance! :party:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Incredible color & a sweet looking beetle! Congrats.

Hey you all should roll down with Jerry (Bugman) in May & join us for T.O.D. We'd love to have Team Stella cruise the Carolina mountains with us.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide App
I'll see what we can do but she ate up a bunch if savings seeings how we had to trade in a pos Honda crz for her...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Amber DRL's installed, looks awesome the way it was intended to be..a must upgrade for anyone who has 2012+ Beetle..pics when I can figure out how to take a good one without it blurring the photo.
Anyone have any ideas on that?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ImageUploadedByAG Free1362530310.548509.jpg pics aren't that good but this is DRL's on with parking lights
ImageUploadedByAG Free1362530367.549817.jpg
DRL'S by themselves

Sorry pic quality is so bad.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Amber DRL's installed, looks awesome the way it was intended to be..a must upgrade for anyone who has 2012+ Beetle..pics when I can figure out how to take a good one without it blurring the photo.
Anyone have any ideas on that?
How hard was it to pull the bulbs?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How hard was it to pull the bulbs?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
It's not hard at all, ten times easier getting the headlights out than in the NB's. Just pull the headlight assembly, remove the cap off the rear and then there is a plastic rod with a finger hole to pull the DRL out. It really was very easy. If I had a camera that took good pics I would do a DIY on it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts