NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I wanted to ask if what is the use of an RCA at the back of the stereo (the red and white circle). is it for the ampli or for aux like ipod? here is a pic of it..ur opinion is very mportant :)

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi

this unit has a cd changer and it has a diffrent plug for it. So it is a big chance that this is a amp plug? i really tot is a aux plug :(

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
it might be, but 99% of the time, you'll find line outputs before you find aux inputs.

go to pioneer's support page and search the model number. you should be able to download a tech sheet or users manual, which will tell you exactly what that is.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
hi

just check online ang your right..its a subwoofer line out :( anyway, i don't know f i could use it..so might leave it thr..thanks for you help..

By the way, do i need a code for this after installing? i just took this out because im painting my consol panel..and when i took this out, I did not use
any key to get it out. I just unscrew the screw on both side and thats it. But reading most of the threads here needs a key. is mine already tampered before?

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
That key is only for the stock headunit. Nothing to reset on the aftermarket unit.

·
Registered
153 Posts
It's an iPod adaptor but to be honest, for what you will pay for it you could buy a decent head unit with CD/Radio/USB and AUX for your iPod all on the front. I recently fitted a JVC unit with all that for €60.00.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts