NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okidoki. I've been meaning to do this for quit some time now and just really have not the time.

Anyways I traded my ChiChi for this beautiful 2009 GTI! and I love it! I drove 3 and half hours just to go get him. I've already dubbed him Pascal, as in the peppy little chameleon from the Disney movie Tangled! (wow, I'm such a dork :p) And my favorite thing of all?! He is 6 speed!!! I missed my manual way to much. I'll post a few pics that I have right now and will update soon!

Keep buggin' everyone!!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Attachments

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Nooice. That's like a a nice with a nooooo in it.
Good choice in Dubs. A VR6 Gti with a 6spd is what got me back into VW's. Was gonna buy it but the seller had a accident with it before I could buy it. A year later I got my 1st NB and then my 2nd....Anyhoo...nice ride. Hope you two still make it to T.o.D. next year. Your still a bug lover and I would love to rip up 129 with a shiny black Gti. We can recreate that 3rd pic with a PG TS, but a better backdrop.

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh ya I plan on being there! I loved it last year!!! I would love to tear up 129 with a bunch of beetle peeps. I need someone to make me a newbeetle.org sticker in red so I can represent for everybody.

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alrighty then! I took Pascal out on his first little photo shoot since I got him back! Took a small trip out to an abandoned wear house outside of town (I felt like I just quoted Scooby Doo! :D). Tell me what you all think! Btw I'm not sure what the quality will be like because I'm uploading them from my iPhone and picked the compressed photos cause it takes forever for them to load.

Attachments

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Al! It's been a long time. So I've finally got a few pics I can post! Pascal got his windows tinted! And another is of my friends that like to go drive around. I'm so excited for ToD because I cant find any GTI, GLI, rabbit or golf groups that ride the dragon :(

Attachments

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Pascal is lookin good my friend. Lovin that tint. Makes a world of difference. Just lettin ya know that you wont be runnin the Dragon solo, we just got a 2011 GTI signed up and on the list.

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pascal is lookin good my friend. Lovin that tint. Makes a world of difference. Just lettin ya know that you wont be runnin the Dragon solo, we just got a 2011 GTI signed up and on the list.
Awesome!!! Oh man I'm so excited! Who is it?!

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I love that GTI, and I am glad you still love the Org. :)

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love that GTI, and I am glad you still love the Org. :)
Thanks! And of course I still love the org! This is my home :D and my family! You know you need to be at ToD! Im so excited that another GTI will be there! Even if it's a MK6

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice pics Steve:bigthumb:

We were talking about you today at the Jingle Bugs Rock GtG in Orlando, over lunch. We were assuring Vern that He won't be the only GTI at ToD under honorary new beetle:D

May will be here before you know it:eek:!
This is true Al! I was talking about it just today actually! CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm hoping I'll have a few mods by then. Even if I don't it will still be epic! You tell Vern can't back out. Lol. But that just made my day that you all mentioned me at Jingle Bugs :D! Whootz!

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
This is true Al! I was talking about it just today actually! CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm hoping I'll have a few mods by then. Even if I don't it will still be epic! You tell Vern can't back out. Lol. But that just made my day that you all mentioned me at Jingle Bugs :D! Whootz!

Oh no... Vern's not backing out. He's all in mang:)

And you're legend around these parts bro- you're well known in these parts:bigthumb:

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh no... Vern's not backing out. He's all in mang:)

And you're legend around these parts bro- you're well known in these parts:bigthumb:
Awesome! Trust me you are too! That $100 bill that you have Shawntina is hanging up in the living room actually. And everyone thinks we are crazy. Shawntina and I talk about everyone! Every time we see hello kitty we talk about Shonnel. See a black beetle and we go "Cup?!" Gene and the his sexy Turbo S with the A8 wheels! HJ, Probie. Everybody! Im always checking beetles to see if I know them or the driver. XD

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'll be there and my GTI is also a MK6, 2012 with DSG which I
like a lot. We'll be at the end of the carabug, but we'll try and stay close.

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Thanks Al! It's been a long time. So I've finally got a few pics I can post! Pascal got his windows tinted! And another is of my friends that like to go drive around. I'm so excited for ToD because I cant find any GTI, GLI, rabbit or golf groups that ride the dragon :(

Steve, I met a couple guys from my area that drive R32's. They said they run the dragon the week before us nB's do. :cool: You could make it a 2 week vacation! ;) :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts