NewBeetle.org Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I have a local Euro group starting up so Pascal and I have decided to join in the mayhem there! It's awesome! Makes me miss everybody more but May is getting closer! :D

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Attachments

·
Beware-Blonde with Beetle
677 Posts
Pascal looks great, Steve! I'm loving his drop - not too low but low enough to be awesome :D

Missed you y'day driving the Dragon. Weather was great until the very end of our day (just rained a little). Not terribly crowded - and a fun ride. I hope next time you can join us. We talked about trying to do it in the Fall because it would be beautiful!

Hate I won't get to meet you at ToD this year! :(

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Pascal looks great, Steve! I'm loving his drop - not too low but low enough to be awesome :D

Missed you y'day driving the Dragon. Weather was great until the very end of our day (just rained a little). Not terribly crowded - and a fun ride. I hope next time you can join us. We talked about trying to do it in the Fall because it would be beautiful!

Hate I won't get to meet you at ToD this year! :(
Thanks! I hate that couldn't go either. I was really excited. But you know how things go sometime. Next time you all are planing in meeting let me know and I'll try to make it! I don't live all that far away from everyone.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

21 - 25 of 25 Posts