NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered on 4/30 and none of the items indicated backorder, in fact I selected some alternative items that were more expensive to avoid backorder; however, it is now May 14th and my order status is still "order inbound". There is no indication of which items you are waiting on and I emailed you on May 11th and received no response. Also, I called and left a message that you will probably get on Monday.

I am disappointed my order has not shipped and even more so by the fact that I took today off to work on my wife's NB and have no parts (I have to schedule time off weeks in advance at my job). I think 2 weeks in enough to allow for pulling the order and shipping it. I received my order from Auburn VW in four days, you should follow their example.

A response would be nice too. I am considering canceling this order all together and ordering from another vendor. I will say I have ordered from ECS in the past and have been happy, I hope this is a fluke and just the result of an office-wide flu bug or something temporary.

Please look into Order#: 703-643-510.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Good luck...

Hope you have better luck then the rest of us with ECS...just ordered their wonderful V-scanner..even bought the the "upgraded" version...So it gets here I am very excited I run out to my car and then it hits me....IT DOES NOT FREAKING FIT!!! So I come in the house calmly...and I get on with their technical support online operator person...and this is our conversation....you'll love it as I did...

Me:*Why doesn't it fit?
lance:*Probably the part that plugs in the OBD port is wrong.
Me:*Yeah thats correct...but it said it was an OBD II scanner..
lance:*Unfortunately I am unable to handle returns.
Me:*Ok, but I am asking why it doesn't fit..
lance:*I don't know.
Me:*Ok, thanks...
lance:*You're welcome

Great place they have there....:mad: :shoot:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Hope you have better luck then the rest of us with ECS...just ordered their wonderful V-scanner..even bought the the "upgraded" version...So it gets here I am very excited I run out to my car and then it hits me....IT DOES NOT FREAKING FIT!!! So I come in the house calmly...and I get on with their technical support online operator person...and this is our conversation....you'll love it as I did...

Me:*Why doesn't it fit?
lance:*Probably the part that plugs in the OBD port is wrong.
Me:*Yeah thats correct...but it said it was an OBD II scanner..
lance:*Unfortunately I am unable to handle returns.
Me:*Ok, but I am asking why it doesn't fit..
lance:*I don't know.
Me:*Ok, thanks...
lance:*You're welcome

Great place they have there....:mad: :shoot:
Well I was going to order one, but, I'll guess I'll call in the morning to find out some details.....like why doesn't it fit in OBD II plugs.

·
Registered
112 Posts
It will fit if you force it on, the plug wasn't made correctly so you have to "knead" it to make it more flexible...shouldn't have to do that....the OBD port isn't mounted all that securely so if you get one be careful plugging it in...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts