NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
flyin hawaiian-
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
street is neat-more eye candy

check out my xm radio mount...lowered 1 inch...(neuspeed)..new bra...check out the vw center caps...also matched up the wiper blades (wind brake on both blades now)

·
beetle driver for life
1,151 Posts
I love this color in the convertible. Your NBC is so very well put togather, very clean and simple. Great choice on the wheels, and is that a wing I see on the decklid.:) You have got to show this car at the TNBRU (Texas New Beetle Round-Up) April 1, 2006 in Irving Texas.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Holy crap, that's a nice '06! I like where they put the fogs, and I like what you did with the wheels. Are they 19s? And is it a Turbo? I can't tell from the pics. Check out my NBC, too!

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Bra's are bad news, I predict you'll be posting a thread in the Paint and Body section in a few years.

If you must run one though, make sure to take it off for spring, summer and fall, and it will actually help your finish against rocks and salt.

In the other three seasons though, they do more harm than good.

SMG

·
Sloooooooow Down!!!!
899 Posts
very-very nice-

i agree with smg-had a bra on my nb for few weeks in the summer-took bra off and around top edge where the bra fit on the hood was this small impression-got it off but it took some doing. so ill probably use mine only for trips

·
Registered
125 Posts
heezabadboy said:
the wing is a zender mini spoiler (thanx-billsbug) only one that will work with vert lid
can you take a photo of the wing and tell me who you got it from?
I have been hunting for something for our cabrio for ages and have had no luck.
Thanks.

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
That is HOT!! :goodjob:

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
heezabadboy said:
thank u amanda...u know i value ur thoughts ;)
your bug is definitely my fav 06 vert by far.
very clean looking.
the rims and lowering job have made such a difference.
can't wait to see more mods! :wink2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts