NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
ProRally Champ
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an offer for anyone who contributed to the championships I claimed the years the StudBug lived here and, secondarily, to anyone else who would like a piece of the world's first New Beetle rally car to hang on a wall some where.

Thanks to my mother's recent health problems we've moved her out of her home and her belongings have displaced all the beat up, scratched up, muddied up fenders that came off the StudBug at one time or another. One of several fenders, one of two front facias (including the day-glo orange one) and one rear facia (from the early days - complete with VW Vixens stickers) can be yours for nothing more than what it costs me to ship to you. If there is no interest they'll get to spend eternity in a land fill some where so let me know if you are interested, where you'd want it shipped and I'll let you know what the costs will be. These pieces are categorically useless for anything but a memento of the TEN individual national ProRally titles secured by three teams in the famous StudBug. Respond here, via an FB PM, NB.org PM, email or whatever. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Sumthin' small for me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts