NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It appears that there used to be a sub in our bug (purchased used) as there is a two sets of wires in the back. One set is speaker wire, the other non-speaker wires. This has me intriqued as I'm considering adding a sub-tube/box to the system. Firstly, is this possible and secondly what would you recommend? Looking for something nice and as much out-of-the-way as possible. Something like THIS
Also, those that have installed Dynamats to your speakers where did you get them, ease of installing etc. Thanks!

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
well, first off the answer that is needed is what do these wires connect to in the car, and if theyre useable.

and 2nd of all, the mtx thunderform is a good setup, and it leaves plenty of trunkspace. That ones seems to be the non-powered version, so it will need an amp too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right. I haven't gone into the trouble of pulling the radio to see if these are plugged into it. But assuming they are. What will I have to do to make the Sub work with the Monsoon? Do I need a certain Ohm? Sorry, not a speaker guy to say the least.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts