NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Crazy artistic bug lover
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are just a few pictures of SweetPea on our adventures n' stuff. My sweet-sixteen is next month and my mom is going to decorate SweetPea up. Lol I was watching "My Super Sweet-Sixteen" with my mom the other day and I was just thinking about how stupid those parents are to do that to their kid. What am I doing on my 16th birthday? Having a BBQ with friends and a water balloon fight :anon:. I don't need 500000000000 people and to spend 800000000000000 :calvin: dollars on a party. Hell I think I'm the only kid at my school(other than my friends) who didn't want a super expensive car. Choose between SweetPea and a Porsche? I'll take SweetPea thank you.:nblove:

Attachments

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
Yeah, Beetle is a very good choise :) Enjoy it!

I remember when I bought my first car (old 1970 Bug)... :)
Many youngsters decided to buy something fancier and more powerful car, like BMW etc at that time. And they often boasted about how much horsepower they had (and how weak my Beetle was). Ha ha, they didn´t manage to upset and hurt me, if that was their intention :rolleyes: I was all right with my humble Beetle!

I love Beetles; that´s it :D

:flipper:

·
Crazy artistic bug lover
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, Beetle is a very good choise :) Enjoy it!

I remember when I bought my first car (old 1970 Bug)... :)
Many youngsters decided to buy something fancier and more powerful car, like BMW etc at that time. And they often boasted about how much horsepower they had (and how weak my Beetle was). Ha ha, they didn´t manage to upset and hurt me, if that was their intention :rolleyes: I was all right with my humble Beetle!

I love Beetles; that´s it :D

:flipper:
Yes! I go to a private school and most of the kids that go there have parents who buy them brand new BMW, Mercedes, and Porsche's. I love my bug and I don't care how much they brag about how much money their car coasted. SweetPea was 6,500 and I had to work hard for her. One of the kids at my school thought that 6,500 is cheap! He later totaled his brand new Porsche. When your handed everything...

Very nice! The name fits wonderfully! :) Enjoy driving Sweet Pea and do not take a single mile for granted!
Oh believe me I do enjoy it! 89,4403 miles and counting :D! I read your post about your bug, I'm sorry about the fire that sucks. I would be devastated if that happened to my SweetPea.

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,099 Posts
Beautiful beetle!! That one of the color I like to have :):)
And u picked a great name for her

And I cool to see someone else is into peace signs too!!!!!! :):):):):):)

·
Crazy artistic bug lover
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful beetle!! That one of the color I like to have :):)
And u picked a great name for her

And I cool to see someone else is into peace signs too!!!!!! :):):):):):)
I LOVE peace signs. I'm hoping to use some of my birthday money to get some peace sign tail light covers for her. :jumpy:

Aw, Sweet Pea is ADORABLE! I love the color! :)
Thanks! She is quite spoiled but in a good way. I love the color too, it has been my favorite for quite some time. :D

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,099 Posts
I LOVE peace signs. I'm hoping to use some of my birthday money to get some peace sign tail light covers for her. :jumpy:

I want those too for Laycee(my beetle) but sadly I belive the tail light cover fit up to 06 which mine a 2010:(
But have u seen some pix of mine beetle I have some peace signs on her :):):):)

·
Crazy artistic bug lover
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bud vase and GPS!

So I was browsing ebay and I found bud vases for bugs that were all jeweled up and stuff, you could buy one, FOR 23 BUCKS! I think not. SO I found my glue and some little jewel thing I have left over from scrap booking and vola! I have a jewel bud vase and it looks mighty cute if you ask me! Oh and my mom has had her Garmen GPS for about 5 years and just recently ordered a new one. So a few days ago when I went out to get something out of SweetPea, there was her old GPS on my dash board. She gave it to me so I would always have a way to get home. My mom rocks. And the GPS is now named Gabby and SweetPea has a new friend. And also here are a few mystical pictures of SweetPea that I took and edited. :3

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts