NewBeetle.org Forums banner

61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Yeah K, my phone number is still the same- it's currently plugged into my Ex-Lax desktop that is having connectivity issues.

So yeah, that sounds good. Meet up in Lake City again?
Mark wants to go 95 this year so meet up somewhere outside Jacksonville?

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
I mentioned that to him but he says it's still better than dealing with Atlanta. Where can we meet?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Took Bert's 2006 Convertible to Discount Tire this morning and had rear tires installed. Now I just need to execute some detailing over the next couple of weeks & we'll be ready to go. Bert's getting anxious - she already started packing!!!

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Except for needing a bath...dusty muddy driveway means that'll be last minute...BeetleJuice is officially ready for the tail. New tire, new lock buttons and mirror knob, patch job to door panels, and ToD stickers all done...check check check. Is it May yet?

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
Looking good Kristin!! You are an inspiration to all Beetle owners. You prove you just need to get in there and do it!!

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Looking good Kristin!! You are an inspiration to all Beetle owners. You prove you just need to get in there and do it!!
Forgot to mention new radiator, condenser, and compressor. We will have AC for the trip!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Only 3 weeks before we leave for Bryson City! New tires all around. Ready for road trip!

Attachments

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
Forgot to mention new radiator, condenser, and compressor. We will have AC for the trip!

AC????? Whaaaa, now you just talking crazy talk!! :p

61 - 80 of 113 Posts