NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Beetle Fans!

It's time to submit your information and photos for the Tail of the Dragon 11 Nametags!

What is this??
When you go to any type of event and you are not sure who everyone is, this here is how you can put names with faces…..or faces with names!

Do they cost?
The nametags are free for all attendees (that's all who attend, Beetle owner/driver as well as attending family members).

Okay, now what?
A NAME badge for YOU and your group to wear AND a BEETLE badge for your BEETLE (all types welcome, including the Honorees and square shaped beetles!) to wear!

What is the The BEETLE tag? (I knew you were gonna ask!)

Your beetle will sport a ToD 11 name tag- yes a nametag for your beetle!

These are a fun keepsake of this awesome event!

These tags can fit around the rear view mirror, or around your dash grab bar, however you'd like to display it.

Do they cost?
No, These are FREE too!

------------------------------------

The easy to follow instructions:

We are kindly requesting all info to be EMAILED to:

[email protected]

In the format listed below:

The SUBJECT of the email be YOUR Org Screen Name

The info we need (for the NAMETAGS)
•The names of each ToD Attendee in your party.
•The city and state in which each of you live
•Your org screen name- If members of your party aren't orgers, we can designate them as a co-pilot, a fan of your beetle, beetle groupie, beetle widow, or beetle widower, you get the idea.
•A high quality photo of your beetle. If no photo is provided, stock ToD photography will be used.
The info we need (for the BEETLE TAGS)

•The Name of your Beetle (if no name it will be listed as "Your Name's Beetle").
•A high quality photo of your Beetle. If no photo is provided, stock ToD photography will be used.

------------------------------------

All fonts will be the same as well as name tag layout- no special changes.

Again, it is vital that we get your info quickly. Although these are free to you, our time is valuable- we have to prep for ToD, just like you do. So please get the info to us right away so we can get things done quickly.

We would like these complete no later than April 26th, 2019, so prompt EMAILS are greatly appreciated!

Again that deadline is: April 26th, 2019

We can’t wait to see you for TOD 11!

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,099 Posts
Sent!
Is it May yet?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Sent! Can't wait to see the design for this year! BeetleJuice is ready!

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
309 Posts
Getting closer all the time!

Attachments

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,403 Posts
sent, forgot to post :dance2:

·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Name Tag Update!

If you name is highlighted in the image below, I have your information. If not, please sent it over ASAP! The deadline is this Friday, April 26th. If you miss the deadline you will still get a name tag, just not a custom one.

Attachments

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
Finally sent. Not exactly at the last minute but pretty darn close lol Now time to call the Top and let them know I'm coming (yes I am this far behind on prep)

·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Finally sent. Not exactly at the last minute but pretty darn close lol Now time to call the Top and let them know I'm coming (yes I am this far behind on prep)
I just go ahead and make name tags for some people people. You are one of them. ;)

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Hey there! When I sent the email I updated that we’re coming from Bristol TN. It doesn’t matter to me, but I figured I would say anything Incase they do a state count or something lol

·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey there! When I sent the email I updated that we’re coming from Bristol TN. It doesn’t matter to me, but I figured I would say anything Incase they do a state count or something lol

I made it as Bristol. Is that correct?

·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The list attached showed Lebanon, Va. OH! We’re at the Ridge Top

Ah! I just copied that from the attendance list. You are good to go!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts