NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time again. If you have any spare parts, toys, or just plain anything VW related that you want to get rid of...bring them with you to T.O.D. Post up what you have, pictures would be very helpful in the sales process. It would be nice to have takers before you lug your stuff up there with you wouldn't it? So post what you have, post what you want, or post what you want to buy if you see something you like. Here's hoping that this year our swap meet isn't rained out.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,412 Posts
If anyone's interested, I'll plan to bring my Neuspeed SofSport Springs that were on my 01...i'll take pics in a bit. :)

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
I have a sunglasses holder that mounts where the grab handle goes... in gray.
I'll look around the house, I am sure I have steel wheels and a lot of other misc stuff (had an interior not too long ago).

·
5/23/10 <3
11,172 Posts
I think we may have gotten rid of all of our spare stuff, at least that would be something you could use on a Beetle. But I will make sure we look around and bring anything that may be of use.

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
I gottcha covered on that Kristen. $75 Their yours. You want me to get a shipping quote?? Im guessing $60 to FL. Or ya wanna pick them up in Bryson city.

I also have a TVA Flat four retro rack that I am going to restore and re-sell to fund my coil-overs.
This thing is gonna be pretty sweet once I'm done with it.

·
ToD 6, Count Down.
473 Posts
I may be interested in the TVA flat four, any pictures. You can get me here or msg me at my FB page.

I gottcha covered on that Kristen. $75 Their yours. You want me to get a shipping quote?? Im guessing $60 to FL. Or ya wanna pick them up in Bryson city.

I am also have a TVA Flat four retro rack that I am going to restore and re-sell to fund my coil-overs.

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Here is a pic of what it looks like.
Mine even has the factory wind deflector.

Attachments

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
This was made for the New Beetle. I think these were only made for a couple years say 99 to 01.
Because of the rarity of it and the fact that I am gonna do a total resto on it, I'm lookin to get around $350 for it.

·
ToD 6, Count Down.
473 Posts
This was made for the New Beetle. I think these were only made for a couple years say 99 to 01.
Because of the rarity of it and the fact that I am gonna do a total resto on it, I'm lookin to get around $350 for it.
Nice looking, How dose it secure to the Beetle. And what kind of resto are you doing?

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
It mounts in the rain channels on the roof. I've never mounted it, I just bought it to turn over.
The wooden slats were spent, so I got some old reclaimed red cedar, cut that down into strips, that I will stain with marine grade spar varnish.
the frame will get a good sanding and a couple coats of enamel paint.

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
That rack is amazing! (Never thought I would say that!) lol

I have a few spare parts laying around. I have a set of 15" steelies. Will need tires. And of course I still have my 18" Millis. They will need some work and tires. If buyer wants, and gives me enough time (and the funds), I can have tires removed, wheel straightened ($125 I think I was last quoted) and repowder coated ($65 a wheel). That way they'll be ready to go when delivered...

I probably have a few other things as well..I'll look around.

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I also have a TVA Flat four retro rack that I am going to restore and re-sell to fund my coil-overs.
I'll take them and pick them up in Bryson City. This time I already have the cash set aside for them ;) My time at the tail will be a little less cash poor this year. Yay!!! I would love one of those retro racks; but try are so out of my price range. They look so amazing though.

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,855 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm going to ring the alarm over on your official thread too soon. Hope you don't mind the hijack...lol

1 - 20 of 131 Posts