VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes... yet another thread.

I heard there was buzz about the official decal this year, so I thought maybe we should bring it back out after all. Sorry guys! I was trying not to thin y'alls pockets out too thin with all the goodies! lol

I am contacting the original person we worked with in Michigan for printing to see if she is still in business, because I really liked her quality of work and her professionalism, gonna see if her prices are still doable, and if she can ship to either us, or to each one individual.

The catch this year is we may not have these in time for T.O.D... but if we can, I will do my best to make sure we can. We are trying to contact her tonight or tomorrow. Promise!

Here's a picture of the sticker... It's almost time to get future years added! Let me know what colors you'd be interested in, ... and I'll see if they'll be available, and if others will be as well. Also what direction you'd like it facing. And as other details become available, I will add to this top post.

·
Go Blue!
293 Posts
Awesome!!! Thank you for making this happen :D

I would like:
2 Left Side - White
2 Right Side - White

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I need these too!
Please let me know what you'd need! How many, what color, and what direction (if you're unsure of the direction, let me know what side of the car you're thinking you might put it on, that helps)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Everett Street in May
3,212 Posts

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
haha I actually found my replacement one... I need to get that on Probie... or I may wait til 2k15 and just put the whole sticker on lol

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha I actually found my replacement one... I need to get that on Probie... or I may wait til 2k15 and just put the whole sticker on lol
Awesome! LOL

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok now that TOD is over... and things are settling down... I will do a LAST CALL for decals... so we can get an order in. I've been crazy busy with work, so hadn't been able to get back on here to continue with these until now. So sorry guys!

TENTATIVE DEADLINE IS MAY 31ST! If I can get a count by that date.. than I can get with our printer to get a date for delivery, etc. Price should still be $5 a sticker, I don't see why it would be any different. I will let you know how much we'll need for shipping, but I doubt it'd be very much. Those details will come shortly!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I apologize I never got these taken care of last year. I ran into troubles finding a printer, and then life got in the way. I will make sure this does NOT happen this year. Scouts honor!!
I will not have a problem with that this year. Please PM me if there is still interest, or head over to http://newbeetle.org/forums/tail-dragon/100434-tod-7-official-decal-thread.html for this years thread.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts