VW Beetle Forum banner

T.S.D.3- The OFFICIAL Decal Thread

5K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  mattyd2009 
#1 · (Edited)
Here it is the Official decal thread.

DEADLINE: September 30th at Midnight!
**Because I will still be new at my new job, this deadline may change. If I cannot make it, I will mail them all to an Orger that will be attending, or to the Days Inn! Or I will drop them off on my way through, if that happens!**

Size: 5x3

Price: $4
*Paypal is preferred: matty_d2009@ymail.com - yes, that is ymail, NOT gmail!

Colors:
White
Black
Blue
Yellow
Red
Lime Green
Green
Kelly Green(Lighter than green - not quite light green)
Light Blue
Pink
Hot Pink
Teal
Silver
Gold
Purple
Lemon Yellow(it is brighter than the other yellow)

Here it is, the official decal!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Das Stickers

Amigo Matty,

I need 1 Silver, 1 Gold, and 1 Lemon Yella.

Paypal will be there as soon as I can get over to the site.

Thanks for being "Sticker Man"!

Chuckie

#5 ·
Dinero on the way

Should be moola in your inbox.

Gracias again

Chuckie

#15 ·
I'm re-thinking my plan of taking a different way to Poteau after all. The part between Buena Vista, Ark. down to Ft Smith is absolutely awful with bumper-to bumper traffic crawling at 20 mph, especially on a Friday, so I was going to take 35 down to OKC and cut across 40 instead, but after looking at my trusty Road Atlas, I see that would be over 200 miles out of my way!

I'm not yet 100% certain that I won't have to do a red-eye trip after working just like I did last year, so the goal is to get there ASAP. Even without last year's shortage of help at work, there's so much stuff going on on Fridays that only seasoned Union drivers are qualified to do, and I'm one of them. I'm going to try to avoid that scenario at all costs, but I don't know yet if I can.

#18 ·
That may have been a good part of the problem, I refer to I-540 for the most part, although traffic in Bella Vista rivals Chicago at rush hour. I've never understood why people drive so slow in construction zones, though. Even if you have to slow down to, say, 45 mph, it wouldn't be a problem if everyone would actually drive 45, but instead they go about 10. :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.