<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Yeah what John said! I would have gotten 100 if that question was right! :(

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oops! sorry! i can't find a way to edit the quiz. :confused:
good job peeps! so far, amy's in the lead, so she's sharin' a bed with me! *wink* *wink*

·
18,312 Posts
callisto9 said:
oops! sorry! i can't find a way to edit the quiz. :confused:
good job peeps! so far, amy's in the lead, so she's sharin' a bed with me! *wink* *wink*
LMAO! I promise not to fart if you promise not to fart! DUTCH OVEN!!! :rotfl:

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CyberGreenBaby said:
LMAO! I promise not to fart if you promise not to fart! DUTCH OVEN!!! :rotfl:
deal! dutch oven...LOL i wouldn't even do that to mike as a joke! ;)

·
18,312 Posts
Hmmm..am I still sharin your bed Erin? :lol:

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alan From NYC said:
I did good!

If I take the quiz again, can I lose 60 pounds? :p
i would suppose so!

and yes amy, yer still sharin' my bed. *wink wink* ;) :D :p

·
18,312 Posts
Mazzzja said:
Very much offfff topic, but what do you mean with Dutch Oven? Me being DUTCH and all, never have heard of it, but I can imagine it's something smelly :ha:
Marcia, my dear, I think you need to reword that. English not being your 1st language I'll let it go but the way you said that...it just didnt sound right. If you take out the middle part of your sentence it seems like you're saying Dutch people are smelly :lol: I know you didnt mean that but the way the sentence is written, thats what you were saying :ha:
A dutch oven is when one person farts in bed and then pulls the covers up over the other persons head so they can fully appreciate the aroma of the fart, uninhibited by the rest of the air in the room. :rotfl:

·
Foreign Exchange Orger
7,461 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
Marcia, my dear, I think you need to reword that. English not being your 1st language I'll let it go but the way you said that...it just didnt sound right. If you take out the middle part of your sentence it seems like you're saying Dutch people are smelly :lol: I know you didnt mean that but the way the sentence is written, thats what you were saying :ha:
A dutch oven is when one person farts in bed and then pulls the covers up over the other persons head so they can fully appreciate the aroma of the fart, uninhibited by the rest of the air in the room. :rotfl:
hahaha, WOOPSIE DOOPSIE!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts