VW Beetle Forum banner
401 - 420 of 450 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #402 ·
All I have to do is pray we don't lose any more employees before Friday. I've decided that if my workplace is still in this situation by April or so, I'm going to start seeing what else is out there. It does no good to get 5 weeks of vacation a year if you can never use it, especially when something's planned for a year and the potential for getting it pulled right out from under you constantly lurks! That has yet to happen in regard to NB GTGs with Orgers, but the less employees we have, the greater the odds that it will, and I'm really getting sick of dealing with that. :mad:

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
Pat
Remember Karagin? She from Poteau she just got a blue new beetle I just contact her on fb she coming! Her birthday the day before we're all be leave for Poteau maybe Friday nite where ever we're all meeting for dinner we could song her happy birthday?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Hey my birthday is the 11th, but I hate the birthday song so please don't sing to me. ;)

I have no idea what time I'm heading out. But I should be there Friday night at the latest. I can't wait to see everyone!! George got new tires, and oil and plug change, and a light cleaning yesterday. Anyone wanna detail their car with me Friday? He's due for a wax so I'll bring all my supplies if anyone wants to join me.

Safe travels, Chuckie!

Depending on if Danny's swap gets done in time, he might be riding with me but last I heard, he'll be there regardless.

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,161 Posts
It's been a long time ng time since I have been in a fleabag in Monroe La. Wifey and I did a little over 700 miles today. Will stay outside the metroplex tomorrow night and check into the Omni Tuesday morning.

Can't wait to see the crew again. We will update again tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
8,921 Posts
It's been a long time ng time since I have been in a fleabag in Monroe La. Wifey and I did a little over 700 miles today. Will stay outside the metroplex tomorrow night and check into the Omni Tuesday morning.

Can't wait to see the crew again. We will update again tomorrow.
Which fleabag did you stay in - in the town I was reared in?

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,161 Posts
We were at the Super 8 east of the city on MLK blvd. Big storm came through right after we left. Was lots of loud music thumping in the parking lot and I was afraid to go over the room with my blacklight!

We are in the Super 8 just west of Dallas and it is much nicer. The price was nice as well.

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,475 Posts
Dear my beautiful Beetle friends:

I come to you today with some news.

The good news is, that I have the decals made and the shirts almost done.
The bad news is, I wasnt able to complete the t shirts today, to meet with Pat. I was supposed to use a friends press at her shop last week, but she was to busy breaking her foot, so she hasnt been open.

So, if you can PM me with an address I can pop the t's and decals in the post and I will get them to you asap!

I do apologize! Have fun guys! :)

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,161 Posts
Oh no. We are so sorry. We hope everything goes as smoothly as possible for you guys.

Chuckie & Wifey

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that, Ana. You will be missed but we understand. :(

Anyone want to caravan from OK? I should be out of work by 1 ish if anyone wants to meet up. Kat? I won't get lost this time! haha

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts
Thank you Randi
Tim said maybe another weekend we could drive Laycee up there and spend the weekend

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts
Thank you Pat
I'll still be calling u to make sure u get to Oklahoma okay.

And yes I'll be counting the days Till Roswell now

401 - 420 of 450 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.