VW Beetle Forum banner
421 - 440 of 450 Posts

·
Oh noooooooo!
1,052 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that, Ana. You will be missed but we understand. :(

Anyone want to caravan from OK? I should be out of work by 1 ish if anyone wants to meet up. Kat? I won't get lost this time! haha
I would love to meet up but I'm not sure what time I will be leaving work and I don't want to hold you or anyone else up. I'm going to try to leave work by 2:00 but I might not be able to leave until 3:30. It depends on when our mandatory meeting is over. PM me your number and I'll call or text you when I leave OKC.

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
As I post this, it is about 3:45 PM CST Thursday. This will be my last Org entry before I depart in a little over 12 hours. I got off the day shift a little early and will be taking advantage of that by sleeping before I go back at 10:30 tonight! I should get into Poteau around 6:30-7:00 PM Friday.
Be safe!! We'll see you later!

I would love to meet up but I'm not sure what time I will be leaving work and I don't want to hold you or anyone else up. I'm going to try to leave work by 2:00 but I might not be able to leave until 3:30. It depends on when our mandatory meeting is over. PM me your number and I'll call or text you when I leave OKC.
Done! on fb.. haha.

I'll keep everyone posted but it looks like I'll be there around 7. :D

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,161 Posts
Nurse Diesel and I pulled in to Potow about 7:30. Since we are from Florida we were used to the tropical storm conditions we had to drive through. Oh yes it was raining.

We met Pat, Tonia, Brandon and Kathryn at the hotel and then went to the trough (Western Siziling steak pit) for dinner. Best one star dining in Potow by a mile!

When we got back to the hotel we ran into Randi and Danny. Their dyslexic GPS had sent them halfway to Guam!

Being a New Beetle event, we aren't sure who else is going to show up. Whoever does arrive to cruise with us will have a blast! We are going to conquer this run rain or shine, snow or Oobleck!

Going to bed now. You can probably tell I need sleep.

Chuckie

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
After the trek to BFE to retrieve Danny and the extremely scenic route all over gods green earth, I am exhausted and going to sleep!

Breakfast, everyone meet at 8:30 at the Days Inn. Unless they run out of food again. Then we will go from there. Haha!

We will probably get rained on, so no use washing the cars in the morning.

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,161 Posts
12 steps from our room. See ya tomorrow!

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
:(

have randi tell why im not there.

-jd

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,161 Posts
Just met Kevin in Mena Ar.

Don't ask.

421 - 440 of 450 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.