NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
The layout doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look all that wonderful. It's pretty good in that it can fit all the postbits on the screen. That purple menu bar is far too wide.

Works okay for the most part. I found I couldn't open this thread in linear mode w/all the images though... not enough ram.

more photos coming

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
... after a few searches it gave me lots of memory problems, you have any of that Mazzzja?

Attachments

·
Foreign Exchange Orger
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
noR said:
First, sorry those pictures suck, I need to spend more time in the photography forum. :p

second, yeah, now I can't load the main forum page; even after clearing the cache and restarting my psp.
Right now I have 512MB in there and while surfing my thread, after a while it couldn't show more photo's due to memory. :confused:
I don't have any problems as I could even go to Google images and get a Pucca wallpaper to save. The guy in the store today put a wallpaper for me on my PSP from the internet (the turtle from Finding Nemo), but I can't figure out how to change it. It only says, use or not use wallpaper.
Any advise here????

·
Foreign Exchange Orger
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
noR said:
You'll have to get one of the right dimensions or something then.

It wouldn't be too hard for us to make a few NB backgrounds; I forget the dimensions but can find it out.
My own NB would be fun as a background (I'll give it a go), but a logo would even be better (hint hint hint :D )

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Here, try this one out. I'd like to make the logo more visible, but whatever, I'm no designer.

hmm, do we have any org members that are designers? ;)

I installed this background on mine, and I had to darken your picture to make all the text readable, even against the road; but I'm pretty happy w/how it comes out. Even how the 'currently selected' thing, be it music or video or whatever, seems to stem out from your front wheel...

I'll paste a pic up here so other people can see what I'm gettin' at... but here's the background image:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts