NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, My grand kids came up for a few days last week, and my grandson reminded me his birthday is coming up in a few weeks, when he will be 13!!! Where do the good times go??? It made me realize, I bought my first NB on 8/08/2003. I joined the Org a week before that, so August 1st, or somewhere close to that, will be my tenth anniversary on the Org!!! That is unbelievable!!! I have made some great friends here, and It is good to still be going strong after our first decade!!!!

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
HAPPY 10th TO YOU BEETLESCOTT!!

:jumpy::dance2::nblove::balloons::clap::party:

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
I've been a member since 2002, but I have changed cars (all VW!) in the years since. But, always will I love the New Beetle, and all of great people I have met over the years!!! :party:

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have been and shall always be...your friend.

Happy 10 Mr. Scott! I share in your joy & reflection.
Hi Al! I'm just reading this. I have been fighting a mystery illness for a year, I have bee AWOL. I'm glad to be back now! Heck, i'm glad to be ANYWHERE!!!:D

·
Are Friends Electric?
372 Posts
BeetleScott! Wow! Haven't seen your name for awhile! Glad to hear you pulled thru. I was going to start saying has it been that long with our cars as I glance out the window and see my 13 yr old ride! Take Care, glad to see your post.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts