NewBeetle.org Forums banner

Did you really look at this thread, even though it was labeled "ignore?"

• Yes, because I'm stupid.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
I clicked cause I thought there might be an option to vote for potato ;)

·
Super Moderator
14,774 Posts
I don't think I like that you can see how I voted...... :( I am so dumb..... :rolleyes:

·
afd
10 Posts
dnyed said:
I don't think I like that you can see how I voted...... :( I am so dumb..... :rolleyes:
You can see who voted for what as an option when creating a poll, there is a check box if this is a public poll where you can see who voted for what...

We might want to disable that option by default.

Some polls.. the general populus shouldnt be able to see who voted for what...

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
I THINK that's only because you're a moderator. Most people can't see who voted for what.

Administrators could always see who voted for what on polls. I don't think moderators could though.

·
Super Moderator
14,774 Posts
Oh, OK. Makes sense.

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
JamTest said:
You can see who voted for what as an option when creating a poll, there is a check box if this is a public poll where you can see who voted for what...

We might want to disable that option by default.

Some polls.. the general populus shouldnt be able to see who voted for what...
I stand correctified

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
noR said:
Administrators could always see who voted for what on polls. I don't think moderators could though.
It looks like that an admin cant even view who voted for what in the case that the poll is not a "public" poll..

I too stand correctified... I can ;)

·
Aphid is FUN!
1,747 Posts
and I see this is a public poll and anyone can see which selection anyone made.:eek:

Tricksey Hobbitses.

·
DIESL PWR
354 Posts
I think we should allow the poll poster to decide whether the polls are anonymous or not. Some things SHOULD be anon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts