NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i know i sound like an arse kisser here, but after peering around on jeff's personal site and comparing it to the forum, it's evident jeff's very into style, content, consistency and accuracy and i wanted to say a huge THANKS for that one! jeff, your knowledge of technology and element design really shines here and i just wanted to recognize that. :clap:

thank you for updating newbeetle forums. i know i whined a bit at first, but they really are great and you've put a lot of hard work into making this functional and dynamic.

/arse kiss OFF

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
callisto9 said:
ok, i know i sound like an arse kisser here, but after peering around on jeff's personal site and comparing it to the forum, it's evident jeff's very into style, content, consistency and accuracy and i wanted to say a huge THANKS for that one! jeff, your knowledge of technology and element design really shines here and i just wanted to recognize that. :clap:

thank you for updating newbeetle forums. i know i whined a bit at first, but they really are great and you've put a lot of hard work into making this functional and dynamic.

/arse kiss OFF
{imitating Erin's voice even though I dont know what it sounds like} OOOh Jeff! The New org is soooo nice! You're soooo talented! Accuracy blah blah blah consistency blah blah blah very into style blah!

:biglaugh: You know I'm messing with ya right?
I ain't got nuttin but love for ya girl! :bigthumb:
And I agree...the New Org is pretty nice!

·
overwhelmed/underpaid
3,319 Posts
He even made me a moderator...this ship's going downhill FAST. :p

Thanks Jeff for giving me a place to live on the internet the past 6 months. :)

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CyberGreenBaby said:
{imitating Erin's voice even though I dont know what it sounds like} OOOh Jeff! The New org is soooo nice! You're soooo talented! Accuracy blah blah blah consistency blah blah blah very into style blah!

:biglaugh: You know I'm messing with ya right?
I ain't got nuttin but love for ya girl! :bigthumb:
And I agree...the New Org is pretty nice!
you know i love 'ya! :rolleyes:

{imitating amy's voice} "oooooh, erin is SO cool, so cool that i should move to iowa and be her best friend...and pay her money to hang out with me".

ok, that was the dumbest thing i've ever said. seriously.

back on topic. *ahem*

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
callisto9 said:

/arse kiss OFF
Stop kissing my arse. :)

Seriously, I am very thankful for your comments. I'm glad you like it! Remember, it's not just me -- this place wouldn't go if not for the moderators, member sponsors, and forum users!

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
callisto9 said:
you know i love 'ya! :rolleyes:

{imitating amy's voice} "oooooh, erin is SO cool, so cool that i should move to iowa and be her best friend...and pay her money to hang out with me".

ok, that was the dumbest thing i've ever said. seriously.

back on topic. *ahem*
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Woman! You would have to pay me to move to Iowa and hang out with you! :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts