NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dare to Be Different.
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Her first picture shoot!

Here's a few of her the day I got her home (October 6th, her 1 year birthday with me is coming up!)

And the last one is just in case you wondered if a big chick would fit out her sunroof... hee hee. :D

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Please come back. :( You look like a loving New Beetle owner. :(

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Whoa... how come your 99 has an armrest?! I want a dang armrest!!! GRR!

Your bug is super cute, though! I like the name you've given her too! :D

·
2015 Acura TLX
5,429 Posts
I was looking at those when my '99 was new but the dealer was charging $500 for it...$500?!

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Hmmm...maybe I could get a hook up with my part guy at the dealership... :D I'd totally like to have one!

Sorry for jackin your thread, Twink! Keep it real! :D

·
Dare to Be Different.
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! :) I figured I was long dead and buried here at the org.

Nothing much is new with Twink, although she does have some Daisy tail light covers just waiting to be put on her butt. Very sassy, I think!

I'll try to snap some new pictures when they get applied. Still trying to figure out if I want to leave them black or get them painted to match her... think I'll start with the black, I can always get them painted later.

As for the armrest, do you mean the one on the door?? Was that not standard?? Who knew, Twink has something special ;)

:D

(Thanks for the email, dnyed.... was nice to be sought out, and I've tried the org several times, but just can't seem to find my niche. I'll give it another shot for sure, I love my Buggie.)

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Welcome back! :wave2:

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
ThatBugGirl said:
As for the armrest, do you mean the one on the door?? Was that not standard?? Who knew, Twink has something special ;)
I meant the center armrest. I have the door ones, but I see you have an armrest in the center there that opens and such. I've always been bummed I didn't have one of those and I didn't even know they made them for 99's.

·
Dare to Be Different.
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bmxbugzzi said:
I meant the center armrest. I have the door ones, but I see you have an armrest in the center there that opens and such. I've always been bummed I didn't have one of those and I didn't even know they made them for 99's.
Ahhh, I see. I had no idea that was an "extra".

I have to admit I rarely use it, it's generally in the up position when I'm driving. It's not bad, but I find it gets in my way more often than not when I'm trying to move things around, and for some reason it's sort of in my way when I pull up the stick (it doesn't hit, but it just makes it awkward somewhat).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts