NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Get in.Buckle Up.Hang on.
6,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unreal, an entire fleet of '06 NB's in all colors arrived at my kid's middle school yesterday. Kids got to sit in and touch 'em. Check out the free stuff they got, flipflops and a key chain that pop out and then u have a wacky frisbee (it works gr8!), a cool shrink wrapped tee-shirt, a car air freshener (smells like an expensive perfume, but I can't put my finger on which one) and a yo-yo...:guitar:

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
AWWW What a bunch of lucky ducks!!! I want free beetle stuff!! :D

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Why did the fleet go to the middle school? Not too many of the kids have drivers licenses....... :D

I'm guessing, VW wanted to plant the seeds into these kids, so they would want one when they grow up. :)

At any rate, cool freebies!

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
there are pics???!!! Aww I cant see em! :crying:

·
6,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gotta son who's 22 at U of Maryland grad school from the 'practice' marriage and 9 and 11 year olds from the 'soul mate' marriage. Pic from SFLGTG '05; my chick, section of my head, the top of my son's head and my daughter:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
While that's cool for the kids and all, I can't help but question VW and their advertising spending.

Sure, their ads on TV are cute. Many would like to see some actual more performance oriented ads, or even ads to show the function of their vehicles (which they have been doing with the new Passat).

But spending all that money to advertise to kids who don't even drive?

·
6,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's either brilliant or stupid, only time will tell...;)

At any rate, all these kids were pointing my 'vert out to their moms this morning (my office is only one block away, so I get the drop off task)) and I heard one kid say as he was pointing "Hey mom, those cars came to our school yesterday!" and Mom looked at the kid like he was nuts...:D

·
I <3 my band!
1,149 Posts
So VW can start 'em young, but Big Tobacco can't!?! :p just kidding..

that looks like some pretty cool loot!

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
that's crap!!!! i didn't get the flip flops nor the shirt.

i got the air fresheners, suckers with the 06 new beetle colours printed on them, 06 new beetle magnets, and some other crap... BUT NOT THAT STUFF!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts