NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Go Blue!
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was lucky enough to get to meet Ed (and many others) yesterday and score a brand new Contagious long sleeve shirt. They are awesome!! Unfortunately Buglet has stolen mine, she is such a brat :p. I didn't have the heart to tell her it is too small on her..
I also need to teach her how to use an iron.

Here she is parked outside in the sun showing off the new swag:
Shirt 1.JPG

Shirt 2.JPG

Shirt 3.JPG

Shirt 4.JPG

Thank you so much Ed for all the hard work to keep us Beetle peeps looking groovy :)

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
A wonderful introduction by Buglet and Lorna (iVari). This design was provided by Al Stewart, better known as CUP here on the ORG. Orders are like before you must prepay and come in three styles. Short sleeve for $20 including shipping, long sleeve for $25 including shipping and hoodies for $35 including shipping. Add $3 for 2xl, $4 for 3xl and $5 for 4xl sizes. I need to have at least 25 orders to meet the discounts for the prices above so get the orders in by November 17th so I can use Thanksgiving break to print. Thanks and the ordering can begin.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
I have stock supplies ready to ship!!

ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1382994470.433026.jpg

I have two flo-blue contagious graphic shirts in medium and a large; I have two blue-spruce contagious shirts medium and a large: I have two berry shirts in a 2XL and a berry shirt in XL with the contagious graphic; I have one citrus shirt in the contagious in a 2XL; I have a brown 2XL shirt with the contagious graphic. All shirts above are short sleeve with the graphic on the front. $20 each including shipping.

ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1382994763.280844.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1382994774.314739.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1382994784.435933.jpg

I also have the basic graphic in a Black 4xl pocket for $22; two 3xl in gold for $20 each and two 2xl in neon green/yellow for$20 each. Price includes shipping.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
love the new design. Looking foreword to getting one.
We will be excited to get yours out to you soon, too! The last one in Black is actually your 4XL!!!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts

·
Go Blue!
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Ed, I have two questions please..
1. Do you have anything ready in medium, black long sleeve with yellow, green or blue ink (Design 2 or 3)?
2. Are you planning on using the Contagious design on a hoody run?

Thank you :D

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Hey Ed, I have two questions please..
1. Do you have anything ready in medium, black long sleeve with yellow, green or blue ink (Design 2 or 3)?
2. Are you planning on using the Contagious design on a hoody run?

Thank you :D
I have a couple short sleeve shirts with design 1 in medium ready
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1384387201.793238.jpg Blue Spruce
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1384387284.445646.jpg Flo Blue

I can do any of the designs with the colors you want and can do a hoodie also.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
There will be a limited number of shirts printed with Design 3 in Black with Blue Logo. Time is running short to get your orders in.

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,412 Posts
Ed,

Mr. Last Minute weighing in.
:wink2:

I'd like a 3XL Long sleeve T, Basic logo, & the same colors as iVari's shirt in the first post--blue and orange. $29 via PayPal to follow shortly. :)

Warren

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,412 Posts
Paypal sent. :)

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Ed,

Mr. Last Minute weighing in.
:wink2:

I'd like a 3XL Long sleeve T, Basic logo, & the same colors as iVari's shirt in the first post--blue and orange. $29 via PayPal to follow shortly. :)

Warren
Warren, the Blue color isn't available in a 3XL but there are close comparisons available in a blue 3XL - will you allow me to make a substitution in color for a close match to that one? Thanks, Ed

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
If you're looking for these send me a PM and I can see what I have available, still have the screens set up and can print others as needed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts