·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
come here Mazzz, that I comfort you ;)

it will all work out, I hope...

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts
Unfortunately the Herbie fan club's message board got hacked a couple months ago. We lost alot of our posts. The hackers will actually post on some boards using one of the moderators usernames, saying something like "This site sucks, I think I'll close it down." or something like that. Hopefully, nothing will be lost.

·
Super Moderator
5,310 Posts
There is no point to hacking, it's a "because I can" thing. They get a trill out of breaking into something and messing it up.

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts

·
Foreign Exchange Orger
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, Tommy.... where's your shoulder I can cry on? :(

And yes, what's the purpose? We're a bunch of carfanatics, what's the point of hacking the site.
It must be the fact that they CAN do it.
I'm just wondering if it's possible to file a policereport, but I guess they can't do anything about it either....

What will I do with my evenings?....... how do I pass my time?.......:D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Mazzzja said:
What will I do with my evenings?....... how do I pass my time?......
Now you clean the house, wash the dishes, iron your clothes...
It is sad. The page is down, the e-mails are comming to verrify your adress and info you set on the website. I do not reply to anything!!!

Wow... what do we hackers have fun.....

·
Foreign Exchange Orger
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wiebren said:
It is sad. The page is down, the e-mails are comming to verrify your adress and info you set on the website. I do not reply to anything!!!

Wow... what do we hackers have fun.....
Hmmm. I've only received an e-mail from Jeroen. I'd better check and delete everything....

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
Jeroen, the administrator had just put up a new forum, as the old one was lost, due to those fu**** hackers....

Still hopes of work to do, but we're getting there.

I'm afraid everything is lost, so we have to start from scratch again.

Everyone needs to register again, present himself again, post pictures again, etc etc..

Anyway, hope that everything turns out just like it was before

Thanks jeroen for the work !

·
Go Sox!
82 Posts
Mazzzja said:

And yes, what's the purpose? We're a bunch of carfanatics, what's the point of hacking the site.
I'm just wondering if it's possible to file a policereport, but I guess they can't do anything about it either....

I'm sorry to hear about your website.

On a completely different note, your English is perfect. It always impresses me when someone learns English as a second language, and then speaks and writes better than those of us for whom it's our native tongue.

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
TommyK8 said:
I'm sorry to hear about your website.

On a completely different note, your English is perfect. It always impresses me when someone learns English as a second language, and then speaks and writes better than those of us for whom it's our native tongue.
well done mazzz :D

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
Mazzzja said:

hehe, mazzz, you know where to find me ;)

always there for comfort :D

I'm glad the NBCH is back online, I was starting to get irritated, nervous, chilly, shaky, kinda like I needed a shot real bad :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts