NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just thought i'd post up some pictures of my Normski my 2005 Silver TDi Bug all the way from here in Birmingham, England....

He's in the process of turning a bit retro at the moment as you can see...:D

Here he is last week after having some new whitewalls for Xmas.

And a few more pictures from before...

Any time now he's also gonna be getting a whack with a slam stick and no doubt some more mods will follow...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments guys....i'm just pricing up some springs / shocks to get him a bit nearer the tarmac...;)

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I really like those retro steelies. The whitewalls are great! :bigthumb:

I'll be looking for more pics! ;)

·
MoPic Rules
95 Posts
Love the white walls

Never thought I say (write) this, your white walls look absolutely great.
I grew up in the 60's when just about every car had some form of white walls, my father would not even consider buying "black walls." In an act of teen rebellion, I decided I hated white walls, our thing was raised white letters on the sidewalls. My father never understood why we would want "advertisments" on the sides of our tires.
Your silver color sets off the steelys very nicely, did them on mine, http://newbeetle.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2024 but yours is a better look. All the best, Jerre

·
Get in.Buckle Up.Hang on.
6,525 Posts
Love the whitewalls man! Hey, ya seen these new styled Crystal clear corners yet, would look sweet on silver and match the side mirror lights and hubcaps!

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts