NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Foreign Exchange Orger
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On September 17th a group of 12 NB's got together to drive the 11 citytour in the province of Friesland, in the north of the country.
This tour is normally done in wintertime on iceskates :D

Here are some random pictures.
Many more can be found on the Dutch New Beetle forum.

Dinner, the night before.

In front of the hotel

And of course a hick-up in the plan, someone left the keys in the car. Good thing, an NB is hard to get open :D

I guess this one's called the Camino??????

The local VW dealer offered us some original "Oranjekoek", which is typical from the province of Friesland. It was yummy!!

At the exit of the highway.

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
I am glad to be a part of that group! The trip was really great. The countryside is unbelievably beautiful, the group was so enthousiastic and nice, and the cars were yummieeee :D

Here are some pix I took during the trip, enjoy !

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
mentalVdub said:
absolutely amazing fotos!!!!

and i love european sense of style in the way you all dress. it's absolutely brilliant!
The way we all dress ? Explanation :D

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
mentalVdub said:
your sense of style and the clothes that you wear are amazing!

teach me your allmighty european ways!!! :D
So different than the American style ? I'm sure you have the same clothes as we have...

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
we may have the same clothes, but we could never put an outfit together like europeans do. seems that americans lack the creativity when it comes to tasteful and posh clothing.

awesome pics of all the new beetles, by the way!

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
mentalVdub said:
we may have the same clothes, but we could never put an outfit together like europeans do. seems that americans lack the creativity when it comes to tasteful and posh clothing.

Well, that's an honest answer :D . You make us feel :eek: ;)

But tell me, who do you mean then on the pictures ?

·
El Salvador
169 Posts
mentalVdub said:

come to holland, youre more than welcome at our meetings!!

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
everybody in the fotos dress posh. especially the women. it's so cool.

and i would love love love to come to holland. it is, after all, my surname! :wink2:

·
I AM SMILEY MAN!!!
310 Posts
It is really fun seeing pictures from groups outside of the USA. The internet is such a cool thing.

The NB Camino is really cool looking, who owns it, and are there more pictures of it?

I am not sure what MentalVdub is talking about with your clothing. You look fairly normal to me. The only main difference that I see, is that at NB gathering most of the people would be a bit more casual, wearing jeans or shorts, and t-shirts.

·
Foreign Exchange Orger
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Otto the egg said:
I am not sure what MentalVdub is talking about with your clothing. You look fairly normal to me. The only main difference that I see, is that at NB gathering most of the people would be a bit more casual, wearing jeans or shorts, and t-shirts.
Hahaha, some of us drove up there directly after work, so no time to change.
Saturday we almost all wore jeans anyway!
I didn't think we look that different anyway (I'm the one in the skirt with the poncho and boots by the way ;) )

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
Otto the egg said:
It is really fun seeing pictures from groups outside of the USA. The internet is such a cool thing.

The NB Camino is really cool looking, who owns it, and are there more pictures of it?

more info : www.cargofun.de

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
mentalVdub said:
everybody in the fotos dress posh. especially the women. it's so cool.

and i would love love love to come to holland. it is, after all, my surname! :wink2:
hehe, and what about the men ? :mad: ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts