VW Beetle Forum banner

THE OFFICIAL- 2017 T.O.D. 9 Photo & Video thread

3K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  meverhart 
#1 ·
Happy T.O.D. week 2017 ;banana:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Don't wait until Friday...Post your T.O.D. adventures, prep, travel to T.O.D and the entire T.O.D. weekend...RIGHT HERE! Photos and videos!!!

THE ORG HAS THE BANDWIDTH TO HOLD YOUR PICS. So download copies of your pics directly here. Using photo hosting services will cause us to lose your pics once you remove them, so please post a copy of your pics here.

We know many of you have and will post pics on your facebook page. Please bear in mind everyone is not linked to your Facebook page and will have the misfortune of not enjoying your T.O.D. pics

Also, having a copy of your pics here is easier for folk to find, vw. searching....and searching...and searching for various people's facebook pages.

So, we're trying to make it easy for everyone.

BUT WAIT!!!! THERE'S AN EXTRA ADDED BONUS!!!

This thread is part of a glossary and is archived. You can go back years from now and relive the adventure through the eyes of your fellow beetle buddies.

So thanks for sharing your pics here, adding to T.O.D. history :cool:

Post and enjoy the adventure!

NOTE:
The org has plenty of bandwidth, and is able to store your photos directly here. We ask, if you would be so kind, as to load your pictures directly on the org, versus using Photobucket or other photo storage sites and links. Reason being, the moment you delete that picture from the photo hosting site, the picture is lost from the org, and lost from the events history.
Thank you.

#8 ·
Mocha's gotten a well-deserved bath, my gear is packed (including three special deliveries ;-) ). Pick up co-pilot @ 5:30, and hopefully Simone and I will be on the way to Winston-Salem shortly after that. See the Billy Bob's crew at breakfast tomorrow, and everybody else soon! :D

Attachments

#11 ·
A great time as always! Can't wait till next year. Friends, family, and fun.

Attachments

#17 ·
More pics :D
The people behind the beetles. Great friends and great times.
Pics of interest:

-Val and me... she's awesome for putting up with my beetle craziness :crazy:
-Me and JonK... long time org friends, meeting for the first time
-Aaron and Zoe...got engaged on the Cherohala Skyway
-Me and Don, the Grand Poobah of the Back of The Dragon GtG weekend.
-The motley crew sitting..dear friends enjoying SixChuter Sunday on the Road to Nowhere overlook.

Attachments

#20 · (Edited)
Final set:
Putting SixChuter Sunday to a close, Chino and I hanging out with my good friend MichelleRoze, her hubby Jeremy and Probie.

Attachments

#22 ·
2017 TOD Pictures

Here are some of the pictures from this past TOD.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.