Hello!!! :wave3:

·
5/23/10 <3
10,901 Posts
AMY! Long time no see around here! :)

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
He had a very rough day after that photo was taken. I've never dealt with the aggressiveness of a Copperhead before and if I never do again, that's fine by me. It wasn't scared of me. It didn't try to slither away. I didn't have anything to defend myself with so I TRIED to just go waaay around it, but everywhere I went, its head followed. So I popped it in the head with a stick I found.
is it dead? :(

·
18,312 Posts
MISS YOU!!! :makeout:

Are you in FL yet?
HEYYYY! Yeah! We've been here since May 17th! I JUST got a job with Disney, too!! I miss you too! When are you gonna give in and come to Facebook?

·
Retired Car Whore
7,047 Posts
is it dead? :(
Yes. I'd prefer if no one gave me crap over it. I've picked up and moved a dozen snakes or turtles; brought home 5 dumped kittens, and yes, I killed ONE venomous snake. I would have VERY MUCH preferred not to have bothered it at all. I tried to go around, but it was super aggressive and NOT backing off at all.
HEYYYY! Yeah! We've been here since May 17th! I JUST got a job with Disney, too!! I miss you too! When are you gonna give in and come to Facebook?
Congrats on the move and I'm super happy about Disney! Do you get to dress up as Snow White? Goofy? :D D

I did Facebook, but its de-activated at the moment. Gotta wait for some drama to settle down. Always, always drama!

·
18,312 Posts
Yes. I'd prefer if no one gave me crap over it. I've picked up and moved a dozen snakes or turtles; brought home 5 dumped kittens, and yes, I killed ONE venomous snake. I would have VERY MUCH preferred not to have bothered it at all. I tried to go around, but it was super aggressive and NOT backing off at all.

Congrats on the move and I'm super happy about Disney! Do you get to dress up as Snow White? Goofy? :D D

I did Facebook, but its de-activated at the moment. Gotta wait for some drama to settle down. Always, always drama!
Not giving you crap...just curious. Don't blame you...still :(
I know you're an animal lover and only did what you had to do.

No dressing up as anyone cool but I get to work for Mickey Mouse. Nothing better than that! He even came and visited all his new employees on their first day :D

·
Retired Car Whore
7,047 Posts
No dressing up as anyone cool but I get to work for Mickey Mouse. Nothing better than that! He even came and visited all his new employees on their first day :D
I'm gonna let you know when I head back to Orlando. I need some SERIOUS Disney time in my life soon. I need to let loose and just be a kid. Too much poop has happened in the last 4 months and I never really got to be a kid and act a fool when I was little. :D

·
18,312 Posts
I'm gonna let you know when I head back to Orlando. I need some SERIOUS Disney time in my life soon. I need to let loose and just be a kid. Too much poop has happened in the last 4 months and I never really got to be a kid and act a fool when I was little. :D
Sweet! sending you a PM right now...

·
Super Moderator
5,299 Posts
Dude I woulda done more than you did when it comes to killing that thing. I probably woulda blown it into a million pieces :shoot:

21881 - 21900 of 23957 Posts