NewBeetle.org Forums banner

23861 - 23880 of 23957 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,305 Posts
I really need to get involved in the secret Santa this year. Been an orgers since "04 and never participated #sad #shameful
I think I only did SS twice? I know once when I was in Germany..maybe once after that. I know I ran it a few years back. It's kinda saddening when you run it and people get shafted :(

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
hi! :)

·
5/23/10 <3
10,908 Posts
Amy!!! We've missed you over here :)

·
18,312 Posts
I've missed being here but Facebook has almost everyone over there and I don't have a Beetle anymore...maybe I will again one day...so this place has kind of become an afterthought.

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
I've missed being here but Facebook has almost everyone over there and I don't have a Beetle anymore...maybe I will again one day...so this place has kind of become an afterthought.
Who DAT :jawdrop:
Orgers for life kid! Mighty glad having you back. Besides, much less drama here :)
Keep posting my dear friend.

·
18,312 Posts
Who DAT :jawdrop:
Orgers for life kid! Mighty glad having you back. Besides, much less drama here :)
Keep posting my dear friend.
I will certainly try! And if it's drama free it's for me!! :cool::grouphug::goodjob::wave2:
Hi Al!!

·
5/23/10 <3
10,908 Posts
I haven't had a Beetle in 4 years. You're always welcome here! Vdub love fo' life!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
5/23/10 <3
10,908 Posts
Looks like the gang's all here!

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
I really need to get involved in the secret Santa this year. Been an orgers since "04 and never participated #sad #shameful
If org secret Santa us happening this year, it's news to me.

I've needed a personal break from everything (except a few places) for the past few months and I still haven't turned Facebook back on.

So this I guess is the 2nd year that I didn't have time and everything to do secret Santa.

I kinda don't see how people still want to do such a thing with everything going on now with security and stuff. I'd be really hesitant to send my info out someone I'd barely know who will give it out to someone else random...

Yeah, so I'm pretty surprised how long it's lasted. I really don't want to be the one stopping iit, but the others that ran it for a year or two will say how much work it actually is.

I miss the years James was running it through a custom page on here. It was the best setup, how I do it is really tedious and all manually done.

Maybe it will be back sometime... but alas not this year, especially how late it is already since I usually like to start everything a lil past Halloween

·
Super Moderator
5,305 Posts
Yeah there was some talk of doing it this year but nobody seemed to want to do it. I've only ran it once in the past and while it was semi automated, it was nowhere near what James had set up.

·
Super Moderator
5,305 Posts
The first one was in 05? I thought there was one before then. Time flies when your having fun...or something like that.

Sooooooo who's ready for the fat man? :xmas:

·
Now back in a Beetle!
2,968 Posts
I was! Along with all the Christmas loot, I got a '16 VW Bus & a '16 VW Beetle calendars! Along with a hand-made vw bus pillow!

23861 - 23880 of 23957 Posts