NewBeetle.org Forums banner

13341 - 13360 of 23957 Posts

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
CRAZY...I'm crazy for feeling so lonely. Crazy. I'm crazy for feeling so blue. :p
Ahhh! Yes...I guess I should look at the link 1st and then maybe I wouldn't have had to ask :D

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts

·
Where is home ....
11,013 Posts
Has anyone had bad experiences with Chase bank? I got a credit cards a few years ago that has been passed through many banks. It was at first a PayPal card ... then, it changed to YAHOO! (or something)... then, Wamu... and now Chase. I decided to put the card on a payment plan because I was using it too much and I want to get out of debt sooner rather than later! I did all that in May. I got 0% interest for 5 years at a payment of $120/month.... GREAT! Problem is... none of the payments ($420 worth so far) are showing up! I keep getting charged late fees and everything! I have called Chase bank twice now to fix this and every time I am done with the conversation they say that the problem is fixed. ... Obviously it isn't.

Has anyone had problems with Chase before? I am really irritated.

·
Semi-Lurk Mode: GOOOOO
2,842 Posts
Has anyone had problems with Chase before? I am really irritated.
My family never missed a payment, we have excellent credit, we've been customers of theirs for a long time, etc.

Our interest rate was ~5 percent or so, IIRC... then we got a letter from them saying that "Due to the economic crisis, we are raising your interest rate to 18.5%. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Um, sorry for the inconvenience of QUADRUPLING our interest rate?

My mom called them, talked to a manager and received a lot of :bs: about the economic crisis. If we had missed a bunch of payments and/or had bad credit I can understand... but we were EXCELLENT customers. My mom wound up transferring the complete balance to another card, and basically told the manager to go put the card where the sun doesn't shine.

I will NEVER do business with Chase. Ever. Period.

·
Super Moderator
5,299 Posts
And I'm going to bed :D
Almost 11pm and tomorrow an early rise.

Have a good weekend y'all! :wave3:
Good night! Don't let the bed bugs bite :)

29 minuts and then I'm FREE!!!!! (from work, ladies need a coupon for me to be free)

13341 - 13360 of 23957 Posts