NewBeetle.org Forums banner

18621 - 18640 of 23957 Posts

·
5/23/10 <3
10,907 Posts
Haha. Never thought of the Pocohantas connection. I always imagined it to be Ferngully-esque. I haven't seen Avatar yet. Not sure if I will, at least in theatres. Storyline seems too easy. Might just rent it on blu-ray to oogle at the animation once it comes out. But I'm not motivated to spend $10/ticket to see it.

On a side note, I definitely have a cold. Boo. Had to leave work early yesterday because I was so exhuasted, shaky, and had a sore throat so it was hard to talk (and being a cashier at Target, talking happens entirely too much).

Also am getting ready to get my car inspected. Woo.

·
Foreign Exchange Orger
7,461 Posts
oh, I forgot to mention that I used my potato scrubbing gloves on Saturday. They worked very well. Thank you again Marcia!
Cool! :clap:
Did you manage to take photos of the content of the box to share with us :eek:

The gloves were actually a little joke. The store also sold orange gloves which says 'carrot' on them. Obviously to clean carrots with.
But I thought you might use potatoes more often than carrots.
And black gloves are more manly than orange coloured gloves :D
But knowing you, you probably wouldn't care whatever colour the gloves are. :p

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Cool! :clap:
Did you manage to take photos of the content of the box to share with us :eek:

The gloves were actually a little joke. The store also sold orange gloves which says 'carrot' on them. Obviously to clean carrots with.
But I thought you might use potatoes more often than carrots.
And black gloves are more manly than orange coloured gloves :D
But knowing you, you probably wouldn't care whatever colour the gloves are. :p
BEANBUTT!!!

twitter... @fineexampl

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Thanks. It stinks because they told me last minute. I need to re-evaluate my plans for the year. I am guessing that I will be out of work after March, so waiting 18 months to be paid for work that I did in 2009 does not help me that much.

Decisions, decision, decisions....
:(
Ok so now, Dear Oracle, all I need is answers.

I briefly flirted with the idea of personal companion to rich women, but then remembered that I'm allergic to latex.
The marriage thing is kind of deal breaker, too. If you believe in that "til death do us part" crap :p
ah, you are all too kind. How did we all sit down for 4 hours and not take one picture? I must be grotesque.
LOL We were all having so much fun just chatting I don't think it occurred to any of us. Why didn't you suggest it? We all must be hideous! Or maybe just some of us are and you were afraid if you suggested taking a pic with just some of us the rest of us would catch on! :mad: :D
Naaaah you're not grotesque, the food was just too good to ignore! :clap:
That too!
Because I wanted to make sure we all had to do it again! :D
WORD!! How bout in the summer on Lake Wally? :D

·
18,312 Posts
Oh! And thanks, Mike, for the Christ-mas card :p We got a kick out of it :D

Sorry no one recieved one from us. Last year was just crazy. I never seemed to find the time to do it. This year I'll do them earlier before the madness ensues.

·
18,312 Posts
Is it a deal breaker if she helps/watches/participates? Some people like to get their FREAK on in all sorts of ways. :p
True. That's not my bag but I don't judge. :wink:

18621 - 18640 of 23957 Posts