NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a minor car accident with the pumpkin about a month ago.
I was past the white line and it was someone else's turn to go and the woman tried to drive around me but... she ended up hitting the front driver's side a little bit. It mostly had black stuff on it from the woman's bumper. The woman had NO car damage. But my bumper was scratched a little bit.:(

Now that we've touched it up a little bit. It's hardly noticable. But I was so embarrassed to drive the Pumpkin with the black stuff from the other woman's bumper.

It was pretty scary.

BEFORE

AFTER!

·
Registered
444 Posts
If you should ever want to get the remaining scratch repaired without going to a body shop, check out Aero Colours. They may have a branch near you. They're headquartered in Charlotte, N.C. but we have branch's here in California. They airbrush bumpers, scratches, etc. and do a fabulous job. They come right to your home. :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you should ever want to get the remaining scratch repaired without going to a body shop, check out Aero Colours. They may have a branch near you. They're headquartered in Charlotte, N.C. but we have branch's here in California. They airbrush bumpers, scratches, etc. and do a fabulous job. They come right to your home. :)
Thanks for letting me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts