NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2866 Posts

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is about NOTHING. These are all off topic type discussions which most of the time end up on topic but they almost always go back to the way they should be. Off topic and wonderful randomness. :heart:
Post whatever you want...just keep it .org friendly! :fart:

GAME ON, BITCHES! :D

P.S.

Here is the link to the original Seinfeld Thread that has been archived:

The Thread About Nothing or The Seinfeldesque Thread

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
continuing from Seinfeld1...

Shannon, you don't like my peppers? ;) you mean sunuvvabiatch!

omfg i CANNOT wait for this album!!

myspace. com/crazybaldheadband
At long last, the record is done and at the pressing plant! We should have it in our hands and available to you in early November (2008). You'll be able to get it online or at The Slackers merch table when we're on the road.

CRAZY BALDHEAD-"THE SOUND OF '69" is a full-length release of great tunes from 1969 by artists like The Beatles, James Brown, Johnny Cash, The Stooges and more, covered in a Skinhead-Reggae, Rocksteady style. Singers include Steve Jackson (Pietasters), Vic Ruggiero (Slackers), Alex Desert (Hepcat) and Bucket (Toasters). The band features Eddie Ocampo, Victor Rice, Vic Ruggiero and, of course, Agent Jay. Dave Hillyard and Glen Pine, of The Slackers, make up the horn section. The liner notes were written by Barry "Scratchy" Myers, the former DJ for The Clash. Recording and mixing have been done in New York, New Jersey, Los Angeles, Chicago, Sao Paolo, Budapest and Valencia, Spain.

Soon come...

·
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does this mean that the og thread finally quit??? That thing was getting damn big! :cool:
Yeah...but those were good times...good times... *sigh*

Hi Aura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Yeah...but those were good times...good times... *sigh*

Hi Aura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So wtf happened? Is that damn James at it again? I'm gonna have to fly to Canada and really give him a beating. A long, hard, double handed beating. :D

AND HI AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <----yes, I yelled it.........

·
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Aura!! That album that John is talking about...you let someone record the sounds from your bedroom at night?! Sex-ah!

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
So wtf happened? Is that damn James at it again? I'm gonna have to fly to Canada and really give him a beating. A long, hard, double handed beating. :D

AND HI AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <----yes, I yelled it.........
I heard that o_O

·
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tonight for dinner.............home made fried chicken, mashed taters and cherry pie. Then it's seriously nap time. Oh yeah, and we got Cool Whip in a can. The top of the can looks like doo-doo. Or so Weezer says.
Haha! white doo doo!

Powdered doo doo!

·
Retired Car Whore
7,047 Posts

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts
Now here's talent! Watch around 3:30 when the groom busts a move to "Cotton Eye Joe"! For a little bit bigger man, he can really get down! If I ever experience some sort of major head trauma and decide to get married, I wanna do something like this at my wedding.:p

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2008/evolution-of-wedding-dance-p1.
Dude the link brought me to the lion story--------thanks, it always make me cry.

And I have a fever so I am now inconsolable. :rolleyes:

It's okay though, my soda machine came today so I am self medicating with Capt Morgan and vanilla coke.:eek:

1 - 20 of 2866 Posts
About this Discussion
2.9K Replies
38 Participants
Severecaraddict
NewBeetle.org Forums
The New Beetle forum, come in and join our discussions on the new Volkswagen Beetle. Talk about modifications, performance and color choices.
Full Forum Listing