NewBeetle.org Forums banner

41 - 60 of 2866 Posts

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
The wedding dance vid was too cool, that looks like two people who will enjoy their union. Stay happy and dance a lot!

They should have added a dance like Matt as in www.wherethehellismatt.com and let the whole wedding party dance! as in dancing 2008

Very nice! :D
That is something; where would we be without the YouTube?

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts

·
Retired Car Whore
7,047 Posts
OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much that is most awesomely de-lish-e-o-so!

At first I was hating myself by thinking: "What in the world did she see in this guy, so mis-awfully-matched.

By the end, I sooooo wanted him. What fun and I will personally bet big money that he is really good in bed.:eek:
By the time it was halfway through, I was ready to get up and bust a move myself! :p Like I said...If I have a devastating blow to my self-esteem and self-worth and decide to tie the knot...I wanna do that for 'our' first dance! :D

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
By the time it was halfway through, I was ready to get up and bust a move myself! :p Like I said...If I have a devastating blow to my self-esteem and self-worth and decide to tie the knot...I wanna do that for 'our' first dance! :D

The 'right' person will not only make you happier, but also boost your self esteem. Baldy still makes me feel like a million every single day. Not an easy feat to do either, considering he's seen me squirt out 2 kids. :eek: And it wasn't just kids that came out either. :scared:

·
I <3 my band!
1,149 Posts
Did a volunteer day at work. I was sending the pics out to my boss and realized, I worked this event last year..

Almost one year later and 50lbs gone. I also noticed I have a lot less hair, but it will grow back! :D

I got my t-shirt one size smaller, and it was still a little big and I'm feeling brave enough to put this up.

Attachments

·
I <3 my band!
1,149 Posts
did they line up the wheels on purpose?? :dunno:

For normal boobs they would have lined up. For megaboobs, not so much :p And to think some guy got a prize for that logo. It's the crappiest WordArt I've ever seen!

·
Retired Car Whore
7,047 Posts
The 'right' person will not only make you happier, but also boost your self esteem. Baldy still makes me feel like a million every single day. Not an easy feat to do either, considering he's seen me squirt out 2 kids. :eek: And it wasn't just kids that came out either. :scared:
Aura, no matter how unsightly your childbirthing experience may have been, you still look like a million bucks! :cool:

Some days a boost to my self-esteem would be good, but most days I'm a cocky enough prick on my own without anyone else stroking my ego. :D

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Did a volunteer day at work. I was sending the pics out to my boss and realized, I worked this event last year..

Almost one year later and 50lbs gone. I also noticed I have a lot less hair, but it will grow back! :D

I got my t-shirt one size smaller, and it was still a little big and I'm feeling brave enough to put this up.
Wow! That is quite an accomplishment! I'm very proud of you!! You look lovely.....including your hair! :)

·
33 &#8531;
15,621 Posts
OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much that is most awesomely de-lish-e-o-so!

At first I was hating myself by thinking: "What in the world did she see in this guy, so mis-awfully-matched.

By the end, I sooooo wanted him. What fun and I will personally bet big money that he is really good in bed.:eek:
See, I can relate to this guy. When I got married, I was almost 400 pounds, and my LN was so skinny. And yet she saw something in me...

16 years, and from what I have been told, no end in sight.

(fat guys are always good in bed...they have had more time to think about what they would do if they got the chance...)

41 - 60 of 2866 Posts
About this Discussion
2.9K Replies
38 Participants
Severecaraddict
NewBeetle.org Forums
The New Beetle forum, come in and join our discussions on the new Volkswagen Beetle. Talk about modifications, performance and color choices.
Full Forum Listing