NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 16931 Posts

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told that we can have a thread to talk about nothing and everything. Dont wanna derail someones thread by talking nonsense...well then do it in here! :D
Talk about whatever you want just keep it clean and leave the hot topics in hot topics.
This should be fun :goodjob:
I figured this would be cool since a few of us cant get into chat during the day while we're working....this will be a good spto to just be plain silly. :p

·
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FineExampl said:
So here is where i can talk about frying eggs on the hood of a 74 cadillac and than roll around in the grease afterward?
If you wish. Sounds kinda dirty to me though. I hope you showered afterwards lol

·
33 &#8531;
15,621 Posts
FineExampl said:
Mary Poppins wouldn't approve of anythign dirty. I like Mary cuz she keeps it gangsta.
:cartman:

That's right, I put Cartman there.

So, the other day, I was thinking that what the world needs now, is love, sweet love.

But then I got cut off in traffic, flipped the bird at the old bat who cut me off, and then drove really fast around the nuns, cursing and laughing.

Or not. But man, don't you wish...

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
Festivus for the Rest of us! :lol:

"Can you spare a square?" :D

"I don't wanna be a pirate!" :(

I Love Seinfeld! :D

Attachments

·
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe the Dingo ate your baby! :ha:

·
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OMG HAHAHA! I just spit coffee all over my monitor! I took a big sip of it and I was about to swallow some of it and it went down the wrong pipe and I tried to keep myself from coughin but it didnt work and :spit: woooo that hurt! :lol:
Good times :D

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts
The boy wonder got a signed pic to him from the "Soup Nazi"----he loves it!

Speaking of nuns:

We were in the check-out at WalMart once a couple years back and were behind a couple nuns buying undies, which weirded the boy wonder out to no end.

Every once in a while I will randomly start singing:

"Nuns in undies~~~~~nuns in undies>>>>>>"

And again, all weirded out he gets.

Guess guys don't have fantasies about older nuns in undies then.

:rolleyes:

·
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
angelworks said:
The boy wonder got a signed pic to him from the "Soup Nazi"----he loves it!

Speaking of nuns:

We were in the check-out at WalMart once a couple years back and were behind a couple nuns buying undies, which weirded the boy wonder out to no end.

Every once in a while I will randomly start singing:

"Nuns in undies~~~~~nuns in undies>>>>>>"

And again, all weirded out he gets.

Guess guys don't have fantasies about older nuns in undies then.

:rolleyes:
LMAO Nuns in undies.......nuns in undies :rotfl: Good story!
That reminds me, for some strange reason, of when my best friend and her husband were dating and I lived with her and her mom...I was getting ready to go out on a date and I kept running back and forth between the bathroom...putting on makeup and doing my hair and whatnot. My best friends mom had this thing about keeping all the doors in the house..except for her bedroom, closed because of all the cats. Well my best friends husband..then BF was over that night and I had run into my room to get something....when i went back to the bathroom the door was closed but the light was on. I couldnt remember if I had done that...so I opened the door. It didnt occur to me that someone might be in there and not think to lock the door...and there was my best friends BF sitting on the toilet performing Air Strikes over Porcelainastan :rotfl:
I dont know why but I froze and then I screamed....and all he said was "Heeeeey!"
OMG I was mortified...I couldnt look at him for the longest time and now when my best friend wants to embarass me...which isnt easy to do..she just brings that up. :rolleyes:

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
LMAO Nuns in undies.......nuns in undies :rotfl: Good story!
That reminds me, for some strange reason, of when my best friend and her husband were dating and I lived with her and her mom...I was getting ready to go out on a date and I kept running back and forth between the bathroom...putting on makeup and doing my hair and whatnot. My best friends mom had this thing about keeping all the doors in the house..except for her bedroom, closed because of all the cats. Well my best friends husband..then BF was over that night and I had run into my room to get something....when i went back to the bathroom the door was closed but the light was on. I couldnt remember if I had done that...so I opened the door. It didnt occur to me that someone might be in there and not think to lock the door...and there was my best friends BF sitting on the toilet performing Air Strikes over Porcelainastan :rotfl:
I dont know why but I froze and then I screamed....and all he said was "Heeeeey!"
OMG I was mortified...I couldnt look at him for the longest time and now when my best friend wants to embarass me...which isnt easy to do..she just brings that up. :rolleyes:
Yeah, men on toilets isn't exactly a girl's fantasy either. :p

·
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FineExampl said:
Funny, how the other way around it's a different story. :ha:

ON ANOTHER NOTE!!!

Ramoooooone....BRING me something to read!!!
I stayed up way too late reading last night. I think I finally got to bed around 1am. I'll have to do my reading earlier tonight. :p

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
I stayed up way too late reading last night. I think I finally got to bed around 1am. I'll have to do my reading earlier tonight. :p
I've got the perfect comeback for that. Dang!

Ramooooone!! Bring me something to occupy my time!

·
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so here's what i have on my desk here at work...
3 furbies...they were given to me...all 3 of them are green. People must think I'm obsessed with green now. A Zombie Otto (simpsons) who is also green. Those things are actually sitting on top of my monitor. Tons of pictures of family...mostly my neices and nephew, a few of them of Skittle. A picture of a certain :banana: That says "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" :D Some Pics of Flat Eric. The cyber green die cast NB that TJ sent me, A picture of a monkey that says "I fling poo" A DMB calendar that really should be taken down cuz its old now...but I've been rippin the pages out and hanging them up, a wooden sign with a crab on top of it that says "The crab is in" and lots and lots of books (work related) and paper. A cd player... Oh and my phone and computer of course.
So thats that. Cant take pics cuz...I'm not allowed.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
In an effort to show respect and because i'm a nice guy i will post a comment here about another thread. I won't name the thread, but anyone who knows me can figure it out so here goes.:barfkiss::barfkiss::barfkiss::barfkiss::barfkiss::barfkiss:

PUKE!

just kidding:rolleyes:

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
this is my cube, at work. can anyone catch the seinfeld reference? hint: it's in the 2nd picture.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 16931 Posts
About this Discussion
16.9K Replies
122 Participants
FineExampl
NewBeetle.org Forums
The New Beetle forum, come in and join our discussions on the new Volkswagen Beetle. Talk about modifications, performance and color choices.
Full Forum Listing