NewBeetle.org Forums banner

41 - 60 of 16931 Posts

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I like to imitate people.
That's all. Carry on.

Oh yeah..I used to have my tongue pierced...for a long time and when I 1st got it done I had the longer barbell in that was to allow for swelling. It got caught in my frenulum and ripped it. That kinda hurt.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
I like to imitate people.
That's all. Carry on.

Oh yeah..I used to have my tongue pierced...for a long time and when I 1st got it done I had the longer barbell in that was to allow for swelling. It got caught in my frenulum and ripped it. That kinda hurt.
I don't think girls have frenulums Amy.

·
18,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
FineExampl said:
I don't think girls have frenulums Amy.
Ummm yes they do...this is also a frenulum...you wisearse!
Its that thin sheath of skin attached to the undersife of your tongue..its also the thin sheath of skin that goes from your gums of your top teeth to your upper lip...now dont try to save face by saying...i was just kidding! :p I know you didnt know this...and I so wanna say something right now but then I wouldnt be keepin it clean! :lol:

Attachments

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
i used to have my navel pierced, but my body rejected it and pushed it out. kinda gross, i guess.

right now i am waiting for my meeting to start and i am the only one here! my pants are tight. i need to lose weight. good thing i joined the gym. blech.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
Ummm yes they do...this is also a frenulum...you wisearse!
Its that thin sheath of skin attached to the undersife of your tongue..its also the thin sheath of skin that goes from your gums of your top teeth to your upper lip...now dont try to save face by saying...i was just kidding! :p I know you didnt know this...and I so wanna say something right now but then I wouldnt be keepin it clean! :lol:
In the interest of staying clean, i wasn't aware that was what that was called, but i do know of another region called the same thing on gentleman.Something tells me you knew that somehow. SINNER!!! Now go WASH YOUR HANDS young LADY!! When you get back you had better have your praying hat on too! Otherwise no dessert! :mad:

·
18,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
FineExampl said:
Rogical Me Rikey Volksragen!!! Disco Party!!
:rotfl: :ha: :lol: :crazy:

wooo that was too funny!

·
18,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
18,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
PhoenixRising said:
I have had my left ear pierced since 1984. I tried a couple of times to get my right ear pierced, but it never wanted to stay. It would reject it, and then get all filled with puss.

Now, time for pie.

Wait. Now is not the time for pie.
It's always time for pie! Depends on what kind of pie you're talking about!
Morning is good for apple or peach...maybe even banana cream
Afternoon is good for pumpkin or cherry and Evening I like a good shepherds pie with some chocolate cream pie afterwards...Is there such thing as a pie diet? That would RAWK! :goodjob:

·
33 &#8531;
15,621 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
It's always time for pie! Depends on what kind of pie you're talking about!
Morning is good for apple or peach...maybe even banana cream
Afternoon is good for pumpkin or cherry and Evening I like a good shepherds pie with some chocolate cream pie afterwards...Is there such thing as a pie diet? That would RAWK! :goodjob:
You are right. Time for pie. I like the idea of shepherds pie.

YUMMY!

·
18,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
where are the peas and carrots? I dont see peas and carrots! :confused: Im not a big pea fan but I like em in my shepherds pie! :crazy:

·
18,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
FineExampl said:
Too much Shepards Pie is sooooooo bad. Once i ate a Costco one over an entire weekend. I was firing peas for a month. Eww.
When you fired the peas did you do the Donald Trump hand gesture and say "Peas...You're fired!"
:rotfl:

Attachments

·
18,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Alan From NYC said:
And then, all the peas get into a taxi, right? :p
OMG!!!

:ha: :ha: :ha: :ha: :ha: :ha: :ha: :ha:

I just had a vision of these peas being fired out of his...oops gotta be good...
and then seeing them walking towards the cab in suits. Pea suits! :lol: Oh i need help. I think that last one just gave me an aneurysm. :runnethov

41 - 60 of 16931 Posts