NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 794 Posts

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me first!!

Ya know what rocks??? We just got a new girl in data entry and she's short, blonde, and REALLY good looking. Or at least what i consider good looking. More along the lines of "cute" i think. Not sure. Haven't met her yet. I was able to catch a "profile" if ya get ma meanin. Oh and i've been told....no ring on the finger. :goodjob:

Ya gotta love blondes!:D

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wawalker said:
You must be a slow learner!;)

A cute blonde will hurt you and make you write bad checks!:D
Not true! I've always been treated good by blondes. Even my most recent ex. While she was a blonde she treated me great. Even the REALLY psycho ex treated me good until she went insane (literally). Mostly they just break your heart. :rolleyes: Eh, i need all the attention i can get. :lol:

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mazzzja said:
Hhmm did you change your beliefs? Blonde girls iso redheads? :D [/quoteNo no! I like the redheads, but i like blondes just as much. If i had to pick one of course...red would win.

Oh and Walker...i'm still very old fashioned with my male/female roles. Part of how i was raised and my personal beliefs. Everyone gets angry though. I was angry with women, now i'm just angry with one. I need a female and SOON. I've been hanging around too much testosterone and lesbians. same thing? maybe. :lol:

I would kill to have a female to hang out with. Not even to "date", just to chill with. Maybe "smoke" or something, i dunno. I'm more bored than anything. :rolleyes:

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
lnzbug said:
I think Loreal is changing the numbers a bit. It is at my house;)
LMAO!!
:rotfl:

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
mentalVdub said:
what rawks is my new lip ring and hair extensions!!!

they call it dual. :)
:calvin: Someone was busy this weekend :bigthumb:

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mentalVdub said:
gave me something to do. :p
Yer doin fake hair and i was cleaning my bedroom.

Ya know what rocks?? The fact that you can see my carpet again. Know what happened? Last time i did laundry i never put it away. It wasn't really that messy after all. That rocks!:D

·
18,312 Posts
mentalVdub said:
gave me something to do. :p
I need something to do! I was thinkin of getting my nose pierced again. No not a second piercing..hehe..I've had it done before and let it close up. I was thinkin maybe just a little tiny stud. My nose is small so anything bigger than the tiny ones would look weird on me...whatcha think?
Am i too old for that crap? :ha:

umm i think it would rock...maybe..kinda ...sorta...I dunno :dunno:

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
I need something to do! I was thinkin of getting my nose pierced again. No not a second piercing..hehe..I've had it done before and let it close up. I was thinkin maybe just a little tiny stud. My nose is small so anything bigger than the tiny ones would look weird on me...whatcha think?
Am i too old for that crap? :ha:

umm i think it would rock...maybe..kinda ...sorta...I dunno :dunno:
do it!!!!!!

just be careful. when piercings heal, after taking the ring or stud out, sometimes there can be a build up of cartlidge. if there is then repiercing through that same spot can hurt loads. all you gotta do is feel to see if there is a bump there. if no bump, then you're good to go.

either way, a nose piercing would look darn cute on you amy.

·
18,312 Posts
mentalVdub said:
do it!!!!!!

just be careful. when piercings heal, after taking the ring or stud out, sometimes there can be a build up of cartlidge. if there is then repiercing through that same spot can hurt loads. all you gotta do is feel to see if there is a bump there. if no bump, then you're good to go.

either way, a nose piercing would look darn cute on you amy.
hmmm...ya think? I just might...we'll see. If I do it it will be soon. :D
Thanks for the input Manders! :goodjob:

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I used to think the septum piercings were hot, but sometimes it just looks like big silver boogers. The lip is okay, not my favorite. Eyebrows, no sir i don't like it. The labret is kinda hot. I like ears and nostril piercings mostly. Nipples and certain unmentionables as well, but this will throw me off the org. I'll stop here.

How bout them Steelers?

·
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
I used to think the septum piercings were hot, but sometimes it just looks like big silver boogers.
:hurl: A few of my cousins have that. They remind me of bulls! lmao

Know what else rocks?
All the compliments Im getting on my hair. I wasnt sure but the consensus is that it looks "sick on me" as a few of my friends have pointed out :lol: Good thing I know thats a good thing otherwise I may have been a bit offended. :p

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CyberGreenBaby said:
:hurl: A few of my cousins have that. They remind me of bulls! lmao

Know what else rocks?
All the compliments Im getting on my hair. I wasnt sure but the consensus is that it looks "sick on me" as a few of my friends have pointed out :lol: Good thing I know thats a good thing otherwise I may have been a bit offended. :p
So, by default that would mean that if i hung out with you it would make me sick??

·
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
So, by default that would mean that if i hung out with you it would make me sick??
huh? :confused:

Ellen, I died it on friday night and it came out alot more...ummm vibrant? than I was expecting it to be :p
Very very red. Yeah...I look like raggety ann in the sunlight :D

1 - 20 of 794 Posts