NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a lot of great new features, but one I'd really like to see is a set of themes from which we can select (or even custom settings.) Currently, the combination of colors, graphics and layout make the forums a bit hard to read. I know I can certainly get used to it, but my personal preference for a forum is for a smaller color pallette and more understated graphics.

Oh and if this feature is already there and I just didn't see it, never mind :)

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
Once the onslaught of new users and new forum quirks is dealt with we will look at adding a few more display styles.

Currently there are two, but I really don't recommend looking at the other one, as it is worse ;)

If you feel the need to check it out you can do it from the UserCP --> Edit Options --> Forum Skin (Should be down at the very bottom)

James

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
CrazyJames said:
Once the onslaught of new users and new forum quirks is dealt with we will look at adding a few more display styles.

Currently there are two, but I really don't recommend looking at the other one, as it is worse ;)

If you feel the need to check it out you can do it from the UserCP --> Edit Options --> Forum Skin (Should be down at the very bottom)

James
Actually, James, I'm not sure he will be able to see the other skin. I disabled it (trust me, you don't want to see it anyway). You can see it b/c you're an admin, but I don't think everyone else can. :)

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
jcroft said:
Actually, James, I'm not sure he will be able to see the other skin. I disabled it (trust me, you don't want to see it anyway). You can see it b/c you're an admin, but I don't think everyone else can. :)
This is very true...

Perhaps we shall have to look at adding more skins/themes at a later date and opening this functionality up to Membersponsers.

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
CrazyJames said:
This is very true...

Perhaps we shall have to look at adding more skins/themes at a later date and opening this functionality up to Membersponsers.
Yeah. I think it's a good idea. Just not one I have time for right now with all the new members, questions, etc. But I'll get to it. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts