NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

I read about this Euro Switch, what does it do and does it do anything for the 2006 model?

Also, is there any type of HID headlight option or aftermarket option for the 2006 model?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Euroswitches control rear fogs, give the ability to turn on just parking lights or parking lights + headlights, and I THINK the ability to disable DRLs (probably wrong on that one).

Basically, if you want a rear foglight or you want the ability to run just parking lights and not headlights (useful, why is it an all or none for the american market? I like choices)... don't know if it'll work or do anything for the 06 model.

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
'06 goodies...

KCFOXIE is right. I asked about doing something with them at my tech's shop and he just kinda stood there scratching his head. He said there's nothing yet for them to do on the '06 model. Why must we be punished this way? lol Someone has to come up with something useful for them! Maybe that should be my mission this year? Let's just see...:)

·
Super Moderator
5,311 Posts
hrm speaking of the '06, I'll have to try and get part numbers for the switch and the rear fog :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts